Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Vampire Idols || Chapter 1 - Snow Angels

A long line stood before the young teenager girl, stood in that line. Waiting for her turn. Well.. it was to become the young idol's manager. Alice had dreams of being on stage but when she tried her legs began to shake and then...she froze.

Like a ice popsicle. No movement; her best friend Ayaka encouraged her to join this job.  Dressing up in her tank top with jean shorts, wearing black leggings with cat faces and ears on top near her legs.

"Next!" The male voice yelled to notice she was coming up after this girl who ran in to meet them. The boy band idol. Their music had become very popular as the top male band in Japan.

"Next!" Another next...wait, huh?

"Hello, next!" The male spoke when Alice ran inside the room quickly. Her foot trips over the other when she falling face first. It was until her body was caught by a young boy. Not any boy but... he was the one who wants a manager.

"Are you, alright?" His soft voice spoke when he saw his Father look worried. Alice felt they were alike even the other boy. His body looked older though. His brother?!

"Can you stand? Hello!" The young boy waves his hand in front of Alice face. His eyes started to glow a teal color when he wanted to test it out. Her eyes widen seeing a glow. A special effect? Huh? He must be so bright!

"Kiss me I order you to kiss me!" His words shocked Alice. Ordering her like this. "E-Eeeeeh?!" Both of her hands moved in front of her face.

The elder male let out a sigh. Seeing this girl if she followed his orders. It be another failure.

"W-W-W-W-Wait! I have to get to know you first! I...I..um, is this part of the manager? Wait!" Her body stood up on her two feet.

"Snow Angels... managers don't kiss Idols!" Her mouth made a funny shape with cheeks red as a tomato. Hands moved quickly, the young boy moved back to his chair, he took his seat when he knew that she was special.

"She's cute... I love her." His hands slowly moved to under his chin. Until he heard his Father speak. "You are right, Ms. Kazuki. Managers do not kiss but you are the first to not obey my son's order." He walked over to stand by his oldest son, who sat at a long, rectangle  desk that they sat at.

His eyes were like cat eyes; teal eyes glance at Alice who stood still waiting for her fate.

"Mister Hitsugaya, do I answer your questions? I-I Will do my best." Her hands raised toward her chest.

"No...my son likes you no, he loves you therefore..." He paused when hearing the crowd got  loud. The young boy moved next to Alice. "I choose to have you, Ali-chan!" His hands wrap around Alice's waist.

"W-Wait! I am...chosen?!" Her body felt complete shock. The other male laughed at Alice; his hand raised to cover his mouth. "Father, close the door let the other co-workers to deal with that horrid noise."

Toshiro had to let his body guard know. He whisper words into his ear, turning back to Alice who looked confused.

"As my younger son states. I will allow you because you passed.  It will not be easy..." He walks slowly up to Alice. "Here is your schedule and don't worry my wife will teach you what to do. Welcome, Alice Kazuki." He bows his head, seeing Alice raise her hands.

"N-No, wait sir! You don't have to bow. I-I mean, shouldn't I bow?" Her body was about to bow when Toshiro touches her head with his finger.

"No need... thank you, Ms. Kazuki." His smile was kind when he wore gloves over his hands. The outfit was stylish with his shirt being a long sleeve shirt with long black pants.

Alice had tears down her cheeks; nodding her head at the tall male then she turns to Toshiki with a warm smile. "Teach me all you know. I-I will do my best."

With that her job was certain. A new job and what did she do that they liked? Walking through the back door. Toshiki smiled warmly when he embraces Alice from behind.

"Eeek! Toshiki?!" Alice felt her body panic but, feeling Toshiki suddenly secretly hide his eyes glowing. A manager mark meant---they belong to the idol that chooses them.

Suddenly two white fangs bitten into Alice right side of her neck, he felt her blood drain into his mouth. Enjoying the taste but sending Alice is in pain. He had no choice, she was his prey and he knew what befall her. The memory lost of her parents forgetting her and working for them. He knew that his time came to work hard and she can't escape or death becomes of her. He must protect her! He loves her already.

Alice felt pain, her body started to shake. "To...Toshiki, wht is there pain?" Toshiki drank from her neck, his eyes glowing a light teal. After a while, Alice felt blood drip down her neck.

The young boy would heal her neck when he picks Alice up in his arms. "Sorry...Ali-chan. I can't let you go..." He then saw her mark was of a snow flake. "Toshiki..." She felt her body was all hot.

"I feel very hot..." Alice said, her head leaned against Toshiki when he walks to the limo. "Ali-chan, it's okay now just sleep." He said that seeing her body relaxed.

"She so cute~" Toshiku would lay Alice in the back and he got in with her head on his lap. "Did you do it?" The elder spoke when he saw Alice was already asleep on Toshiki lap. "Yes, Father... she has my mark. What human fools do not know our managers are ours forever. I don't want some hungry pig drooling over me. Those girls disgust me but Alice she different." He spoke coldly, he would lightly stroke her hair being long and black.

"She will love with Ayaka in our human dorm. I shall erase her parents minds." Toshihiro said when he was about to leave but Toshiro stopped him.

"I told Hyorinmaru to do that and order those animals to leave
She is special and sweet ordering me to not bow." A laughter came out from Toshihiro. "Father, heh... she was being respectful you loved it."

Nodding his head, he watched thebroen go far behind the mountains. They had their homes in the mountains when Alice woke up... Her world will change and her life.

Forever will she be working off Idols. They are dark and mysterious.  They are....Vampire Idols!

No comments:

Post a Comment