Monday, December 22, 2014

Amore || chapter 4 - Family



Laying on the soft carpet floor, it felt like a cloud was carrying them away from this nightmare. "Miss Brittany..." A finger lightly would poke her cheek, opening her mouth the female had softly noms on the finger. Deeply a sigh would escape his lips, he put his fingers together to pinch her butt. 


"EEK!"

Jumping up the female had made the young King jump, his small hands grabbed onto Brittany's skirt. "Can't you sit still, maid-sama?" His two small fingers would pinch her legs leaving a smaller pain. "Honestly..." A soft chuckle left from Sebastian's lips, "Dinner is ready, you two done flirting?" A light shade of pink appeared on both their cheeks. "S-She wasn't flirting!! NOW stop making up things Sebastian." 

Two butlers would walk in, their hands would reach down when grabbing Toshiro. "Finally you got here!" Toshiro yelled in a strict tone, lips would frown when he felt them carry him out of the room. Brittany eyes blinked, feeling a hand would touch her shoulders. 

"We better get ready too, I mean, you will be attending so we prepared a closet for clothing you can wear." He spoke softly, a hand would grab her fingers with pulling out of the room, turning to the right they walked down the hall with finding the stairs that went up to the second floor. "I-I won't be a maid there?" 

Lips raised into a large smirk, fingers gripped tightly against Brittany's fragile hand. "No, you silly woman!" He walked up the stairs with carefully pulling on her arm. When they reached down the hall, turning to the left a lot of the rooms were for only the King and Brittany herself. On the walls; there were frames hung up to be the family. It was a large family over tradition that lived. 

A woman always showed up in the photos. The same who was in the room where they would relax. Sleeping together with the day going by soon. "You will be going as a guest with one of our formal outfits. Master Toshio may talk about things that will confuse you however, it will make sense as you get use to it." 

His words confused the orange haired female who continued to follow till entering her room. A bright light shined inside the room, inside the two iron bars would hold hangers full of dresses. "You are allowed to pick whatever you like. Master Toshio, he says it is a gift for all you done." His tone came out to be sweet, a gentle gesture of his arm reaching forward. 

Different colors of clothing showed up in front of Brittany. Motion of her jaw dropped, a look of shock appeared on her face. "A-All this is mine?!" Moving her head, back and forth with running to the clothing. Touching each fabric which felt soft and knitted well. "Of course, Miss Brittany. I did say that didn't I?" 

The last few hours were wasted with preparing for the dinner. Her first invite of anything. Mostly being inside her room always. Picking out a light blue dress, it had a top that fit nicely on her shoulders. The dress length down to her ankles with ruffles underneath the skirt like. High heels would be small with a dark navy blue color upon them. When her hair was done; it had been in two braids. 

"You look great, Miss Brittany!" Two hands touched her shoulders, seeing her face looked different with little make up. The King would not recognize her and be quite a scene. The only woman he would see. After his Mother had died. "T-Thank you, Sebastian." 

The two walked out with going down the hall, each butler leads Brittany down. The other maids had training which had been in the dining for serving the food, standing in line by the table with presenting the family and something secret to be revealed. 

Lights were dimmed when walking down to the dinning room, a long rectangle table was enough for two families at least. Each tables were on both sides of the tables. In front had different plates of foods. Elegance was shown from the foods cooked beautifully. "Ah, Miss Brittany!" 

A familiar voice came out of the room, sitting on the other side of the room. Many maids eyes were on her. Look of disgust, some of them whispered when seeing the Master of the room had stood up. "Stop talking! You are disrespectful for the future wife of my SON!" All their mouths shut tightly, eyes gazed away from Brittany who also was a maid secretly. 

"Father, can you and I speak alone for a second?" Toshio lips lifted up when Toshiro's words spoke out. All the maids had agreed, his life mattered so he couldn't even choose. "Not now, Toshiro." His hands folded underneath his chin, teal hues looked over at Brittany who panicked. "W-What...? Wait, what?" Brittany whole body fell backwards when the light and scenery went to black. A darkness overcoming her from the shock. 

Jumping off the chair, his small feet ran on the floor when seeing Sebastian had caught Brittany. His future wife?! What has his Father been planning? Always in his room. Even after his Mother had passed. What was his Mother will? He didn't know a thing and still, he does not know...
"Do not worry, Master Tos---" A small hand had smacked Sebastian's hands away when he glared furiously. "Lay her down right now!!" Sebastian chuckled softly when he lowered Brittany to the ground gently. A small hand would touch her chest, he saw images of Brittany with her family. Visual images of her family, a Mother who helped her till she lost her life. 

A accident... there was a truck driver who drove on the snow, this white, Volkswagen Jetta which had been turning left into the road. Instantly there was a hit on crash, the truck smashed into the car which the woman in the white Jetta lost control and.... 


"Mommy....Mommy come back!"

Tears fell from her eyes, each tear lightly was felt by his hand. A low sigh left his lips when he had removed his hand. "Let her rest for a bit longer..." Lips showed a small smile from his words, one nod would be showed on his head. "Yes, Master Toshiro-chan." Teal eyes narrowed coldly at the butler words. "Drop the chan, I am not a girl!" 

Laughter came from the maids who stood around; the cuteness inside him wasn't needed to show. He cared too much. What has this girl done? Why did he rush over? It wasn't needed to worry about such girl. Anger started to build with is lower lip forming a pout. Wake up, baka! Just wake up...
Two eyes opened slowly, voices whispered about something of the King. Were they making fun of him?! Orange bangs swayed slightly, raising her chest forward with knocking Toshiro down. "H-How dare you laugh at the King! You are a disgrace as his...." Her lips stopped when everyone stared at her with shock. 

"Maid-sama!!!' Both the small boy cheeks puffed out, lips pressed together in a frown. "No one would make fun of me. It be you, your the most they would hate." A blue color appeared in Brittany's face. He let out a sigh, teal eyes narrowed coldly at his Father who annouced such a word. 

"Father!" Toshiro stood up slowly with turning to Brittany, both of his small hands had raised, wiggling his fingers to annouce he wanted up. A look of shock appeared when lowering her hands to grab Toshiro's waist. He felt higher with someone's help. It annoyed him to the core! If only...if only he was bigger! Walking over toward his seat, lightly the female would lower when feeling Toshiro did not want down. "What are you doing, Bri?" 

All the maids words were loud; they were surprised by him speaking of a name. "...Father is stubborn as a ox. He never will let us have our way." He jumped out of her hands, landing carefully on the table where he hold his hand out to the chair. The whole face on Brittany's skin had shaded crimson. He wanted her to s-sit there?! Surely... this is moving too fast!

"...Yes, I am sorry. I-I didn't know you would agree." Suddenly his body twitched, seeing that made her happy. He did not approve. Grabbing the chair, a butler had removed both of her hands. "No, Miss Hitsugaya." H-Hitsugaya already?! I haven't even got married and t-they!

Ignoring the name; moving one leg forward, placing her bottom against the chair with feeling so tense. "Please do not tense up, Miss Brittany. I already have a ring for you. Although my wife used it. You should use it after her..." Azure eyes widen, mouth had dropped leaving a shocked expression. "W-W-W-W-W-W-What?! I can't take that! It is...she..." 

"...How dare you, Father!" Small hands shook with anger, he bit into his bottom lip when anger started to rise. "You use her ring like a open gift...what if Mother was alive to hear this?!" Panting hevily he felt his heart race even faster. Brittany grabbed Toshiro who froze, moving him on top of her lap gently. "T-To...King-sama! You shouldn't be angry. I-I am shocked with all of this...I can't even imagine how I could get married when I was to cure you and then leave." 

Teal eyes slowly closed, he took a deep breath when placing his small hands on her bigger hands. "Stop...don't say that. If Father wishes to do this...I WON'T ACCEPT IT!!!" He looked back at Brittany's face, seeing the pain in her eyes. Being accepted by this...? It a joke. He didn't love her like that and nor would he ever. "Your not going to marry me, got it? Your not even my type. F-Father just asked you to help which I would allow. M-Marriage....? Ha! Don't make me laugh." Toshio heard Brittany shake, her fingers removed from Toshiro and it was then he knew those words harmed her. 
Standing up the small boy fell on the chair, "H-Hey!" Both his eyes widen from seeing Brittany tears. No...she should be happy. He can't allow her to be pinned down by this. "Toshiro, your just a asshole! I hope you never get cured." Those words were not true. Only out of pain, the pain of his words. He didn't accpet her. Should she really...accept all of this?

Clicking of her heels echoed down the hall, running out of the room where the doors slammed. Toshiro eyes widen with shock, lips opened widely when he stood on his chair. "A-After her! I will punish her entir---" Toshio had lightly punched his head, "O-Ow! Daddy, why would you do that?!" He picked up his son, lightly holding him against his chest. "You always had to speak your mind don't you? You realize she would of done it to save you. I did force it a bit but, she no longer has freedom like you won't ever either." 

Small hands held onto his Father's shirt, tears upon Brittany's face had come into his mind. She was hurt...he had hurt her. What could he have done? To save her, push her away, "Father...you really are the asshole. I---" He felt his Father flick his forehead. "Idiot...your her husband aren't you?" Opening his lips wide, he was going to speak when a deep sigh came out.

"Let me go. I must go see her...if I don't, I never will forgive myself. And that ring...you no longer need to give away. My Mother gave me a ring which is teal and...now I shall go." A soft laughter left his lips, "Alright, my son. Make sure you correct it." He handed Toshiro over to his butler Hyorinmaru. "All you maids, stop bickering and get this cleaned up!" His right index finger pointed down at the table. Some of them whined, the others just rushed over in fear they be fired. 

Inside her room; the female tears kept falling after hearing his words inside of her mind. He hates me... What could I do? If I accepted, my own freedom be gone. Had he wished to save me? To stop the pain of being his tool. Perhaps she should not have gotten upset... Suddenly at that time a knock was heard. Who...?

"Miss Brittany Hitsugaya, please open the door. We must speak with you..the party is off." P-Party?! Oh, no. I stopped the party between their family. "S-S-S-Sorry! I...must apologize t---" The door opened with Hyorinmaru's hand on the handle. "Do not apologize, Mi'lady."

Hyorinmaru is acting strange! Did they accept the marriage?! No, I have to say I can't do it. I shouldn't I can't! "I-I..." Toshiro was placed on the bed gently, his eyes looked at Brittany who had black lines underneath her eye lids. "Baka...you cried because of my words. Or is it, you found ou why I said it?" He climbed on top of her lap, lightly sitting there when he moved his head against her chest. Feeling something soft, his two hands had grabbed her dress. "You're going to be my wife, got it?! I do not need you to cry no more. I wanted to save you that is true...however, I can't let you cry over the lies. I-I really..." His cheeks shade a light pink, rubbing his cheeks against her breasts. "I like you. You always care for me as myself. Those other maids are trash. I do not care what they think and you will be mine. All...of it. Which I require you to move into my room." 

"W-Wait!" Brittany lips closed suddenly, her lips released a soft moan from her lips. His fingers pinched her breast, lightly he moved closer to use his tongue against the female neck. "Say my name, say it..." He felt strange. Something inside of him was making him go insane. Her scent, he felt attracted to it. "K-Ki---" The small boy had pushed her against the bed, lightly laying by her chest. "Just lay there...I need to give you a gift. One of my family heirloom. You can accept or refuse. No, actually you never can refuse now." 

Toshiro...his name was that. Why couldn't I say it? He was attacking in a way I never seen. Had his Father asked him...? No. Toshiro had chose to accept it over my own feelings. If I were to accept, would I become his forever?

"Toshiro. T-Toshiro, I-I accept! I...am sorry. What you said hurt me and I..." Her voice stopped when he grabbed her hand, lightly pushing his ring that he pulled off of his own small hand. It was small but, her fingers were small to fit it as well. "Good...you have to wear it always. I also will make sure my sce---" Hyorinmaru picked up Toshiro who was going crazy. "Master, let her rest. If you keep going your going to regret it. Pervert." Toshiro's cheeks puffed outwards when he looks at Hyorinmaru. 

"I want to sleep with her! She is my wife. MINE!" A soft laughter left Brittany's lips, her hands would reach out toward Toshiro who had a cheerful smile. He acted so mature. What he was doing is in a small body. He couldn't help it. Should she really keep him as a husband figure? She didn't know...whatever were to lead, she must follow. Hyorinmaru laid Toshiro against Brittany's chest when he closed his eyes with fallling asleep.  "Such a silly boy..." 

A warm smile appeared on Brittany's face, brushing the smaller boy's hair till her eyes slowly closed with laying underneath the blanket with him. He was quite adorable. How she wishes to hold him always. That was when her life would change forever...

He was now keeping her within his heart, right where she never expected. It only been a few days and now, could she hold onto his gift forever? Would something tear them apart? No. But right now...I am so happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment