Friday, March 2, 2012

Bleach:Kori No Shiro {Ice no Castle}


“Captain, why do I have to go with you?” “If, you don’t you will be lazy on the sofa as always.” Rangiku sighed walking behind him. Her hair was to her middle of her back with her black robes, she had her scarf on her shoulders. “Captain please let me go back…” 

Toshiro shook his fists, his hair was spiky with silver hair, and he had his bangs in front of his eyes.  He wore his black robes, with his white, haori on top and a chain that was in front of his chest with a golden star, clip tying on his sheath in the back. 

Rangiku picked up a ring handing Toshiro one. “We can have matching rings.” Toshiro threw it at her face. “Give it to Chris you idiot.” Rangiku smiled picking up the ring that fell on the ground. “Yes sir.” I ran on the ground feeling the snow was falling around me seeing my energy was out of control being scared.

 I was scared of him! My feet moved on the ground feeling the ice was forming under my feet. “Princess wait!” Rangiku spit out some food she had in her mouth. “Rangiku clean up your mess.” Toshiro said pointing at her mess. “I heard someone yell Princess.” He looked around to turn and see I was running for him. Toshiro knew if he moved I fall and being a Princess. 

He felt I ran into him while he landed on the ground. The two guards ran up to me and Toshiro. “Please, let us take her back to the castle.” I gasped moving off of Toshiro feeling he grabbed my wrist. “Why do you run from your own home?” Rangiku knew something was scaring me from going back. “Please guards can we talk with her? 

We will return her once she is not scared.” The guards knew something was wrong and they did follow orders but they were not from the castle. “We are actually the family of Zana’s guards they ordered us to bring her back for arrange marriage.” Rangiku knew something was up why would they chase her? Her guards would but they listen to reason. “Then give us some time.” 

The two guards bow their heads walking away from Rangiku and Toshiro. I sighed moving off of Toshiro. “I am so sorry Captain!” I helped him up brushing off the dirt from his robes. Toshiro felt like I was his servant more than being a Princess. Rangiku helped me stand up while holding my hand. “Princess, why did you run from them?” “Look it’s the Princess!” 

“Isn’t she hot?” I looked around feeling every guy was the same… wants me for sex. Toshiro grabbed my hand running away from the group of souls. Rangiku followed after Toshiro running beside him. “Captain, where are you going?” “Away from the crowd she can’t talk with them staring at her.” I looked at Toshiro seeing we ran up to the gate. 

“We should go to our barracks to let the head captain know.” “But wouldn’t he go with those guards?” “They did let us talk to her and send her back…” Toshiro said seeing the gates opened. I wonder if I can stay away from home for a while… I can’t go back. They took me in an office room where I sat on the sofa. “Please Rangiku go tell the head captain.” 

“Captain just make sure you keep an eye on her.” He nods his head seeing Rangiku left. “I am sorry if the room is small I do have another bed in the other room.” “It’s okay I just am glad to be away from the castle.” I said touching my legs feeling my hands were shaking. Toshiro watched me seeing I was afraid and he had to find out why. “Why do you fear going back?” 

I grabbed my skirt feeling the evil energy from the castle. “The boy I am to be married…his energy is evil and his family seems to be evil as well. My Mother sensed their evil and told me to run.” Toshiro eyes widen in shock thinking if my Mother told me that then there must be something going on. “I may have to have you talk to my head captain or call your Mother.” 

I do hope my Mother is alright being with them but my Father will protect her. “I will talk if I need to or else this will bring trouble with your central 46.” Toshiro knew I was right they think we are kidnapping her and listen to the Zana family. “Do, not worry if that happens I will protect you.” “Thank, you captain!”

 I moved up to him moving my arms around Toshiro feeling his heart was beating fast. Toshiro blushed a little feeling I was still shaking. “You still scared?” “Sorry I am still feeling that evil energy… I can’t get rid of it.” Toshiro touched my hands sensing the energy was on me and it felt so evil he felt something like this before. “I feel it… I can now see why you are afraid.” Toshiro moved his hands away from mine. 

“Do not worry we won’t let them get you.” I moved my arms around his waist. “Thank you so much Captain!” Toshiro knew I could call him by his first name I am not in his squad. “Call me Toshiro my first name.” I looked up at Toshiro seeing he was blushing. “Toshiro…do you have a last name?” “Toshiro Hitsugaya is my full name.” 

“My name is Brittany Kori nice to meet you Toshiro!” I moved my face against his chest feeling he was very warm and his soul wasn’t evil. It was like an ice, cold feeling where you are in a room of snow. Toshiro blushed even more feeling I was close to him. “Princess do you always do this with…your people?” 

“My people? No… but I feel I can trust you and Rangiku.” Toshiro smiled moving his hands on my shoulder. “Do, not worry too much I told you I won’t let you down.” I believed Toshiro by his eyes he looked serious but he looked worried. Was he worried for me? I am a Princess but…I wonder if it’s something more than that. 

Rangiku arrived in the squad one barracks to run up to the doors where the head captain is. “Head captain sir! I am sorry to bother you but we have urgent news.” “How urgent is this news?” “The Princess of Kori has come into the Soul Society she was running from someone.” “The Princess is running away from home?” “Yes… we don’t know alt he details but she is with us.” 

“Come in Lieutenant Matsumoto!” “Yes, sir!” Rangiku walks inside the room standing in the middle of the room. “You do not need to worry about keeping her hidden.” Rangiku gasped looking at Yamamoto. “Rangiku, please let Captain Hitsugaya know that you guys can protect her.” Rangiku was shocked how did he know? “But…how did you know?” 

Ayame moved out from the shadows walking up to Rangiku. “Please Miss Rangiku protect our daughter!” She bowed her head to Rangiku. Rangiku stared at Ayame in shock still. “Are…you her Mother?” “Yes and I fear that the Zana family are after my daughter for power and her powers.” Rangiku didn’t sense my powers at all just that I was scared. 

“I didn’t sense anything from your daughter.” “She never lets her power be able to be in danger of other people.” Rangiku knew that I must be very strong Princess. “I will let my captain know right away!” “Thank you Miss Rangiku.” “Just call me Rangiku Queen.” 

“And, you can call me by Ayame my first name.” Ayame said standing on her feet. “I have to get back I only could leave for a moment to tell you.” Ayame left in a second disappearing from the room. “Seems they know her daughter was in danger.” 

“We must help them from this Zana family.” “Yes, sir I will go now!” Rangiku left out of the room running on the roofs in the Seireitei. Captain… this girl she is very powerful and I fear others like Zana will come after her. She had to hurry and tell her Captain before they try to take her away. Hang on Captain I am coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment