Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bleach:Hana Kaori Chapter1-Hana Kaori



“Toshiro I got some pocky you want to share?” I asked Toshiro running up to the roof of the school from the stairway. Toshiro turned to look at me wearing the boy school uniform. “Sure.” He said smiling at me. I ran over to him handing him a piece of pocky. It was chocolate while I had strawberry flavor. “Seems you like strawberry more than chocolate.” 

“It so sweet flavor pocky I love it a lot!” Toshiro had his pocky in his mouth. “Not as sweet as you are.” My face turned red on my cheeks hearing him say I was sweet. “I also found something for tonight as well it has a nice scent!” “I see. I will be looking forward to this scent.” We left off the roof to go to the rest of the classes though Toshiro wasn’t a human like me. 

He was a soul reaper. I met him long before when he saved me from a hollow who wanted to eat my soul. I learned later that he was the one I met in my past and we loved each other ever since. Rangiku was his lieutenant. She was very sweet but can tease Toshiro. “Hey captain have you heard of this?” She showed him a stick. “What is that?” 

“It’s very amazing… I had it and Chris and I—“ Toshiro grabbed my hand leaving the room. “I want to go home already.” “To that scent?” Toshiro stopped looking at me. “Yes… let’s hurry up before Rangiku catches up to us.” I smiled walking with Toshiro out of the school feeling my heartbeat fast just thinking of the scent. It made my body hot and I heard of the rumors that a soul reaper it makes them go crazy.  

But Toshiro is strong soul reaper… he shouldn’t lose control over a scent right? We got to my house which was cool from the a/c being on and the ocean was close if we had to go in for a swim. “I will go get the scent.” Toshiro grabbed my arm moving me up against his body. “T-Toshiro?” He grabbed my chin with his finger gently moving his lips up against mine. 

I moved my hands around him, moving them up against his back. His lips taste like the pocky from earlier with my strawberry pocky. “Your lips taste sweet again…” “Toshiro…” He let me go moving his hand up against my face gently. “How about we eat first?” I nod my head slowly knowing we have all night for that scent. “What should we have for tonight?” 

Toshiro pointed to me with his index finger. “T-Toshiro… maybe that scent already came to your head.” He smiled looking at me with his eyes watching me. “I can’t help it you just taste too good.” I smiled knowing I felt the same about him and kissing him made me very happy. 

I walked in the kitchen thinking mac n cheese with mashed potatoes will work. Toshiro sat on the sofa taking off his shoes moving them on the floor. “Such a long day…” He wondered what the scent smell like. Maybe it be sweet how I smell after my shower… he thought about it some more feeling his body got hot. No, no! I have to stop or I will have her see my body reacts.

 I came out of the kitchen letting the food cook moving next to Toshiro. Toshiro jumped seeing me next to him wearing the pink, apron. “You shouldn’t wear that near me.” “Why?” “I may want to snuggle with you… and maybe make out.” “But I love when you snuggle.” “And…the make out part too?” I nod my head laying my head on his lap. 

Toshiro moved his hand on my head gently. “Toshiro I’m excited for tonight.” He was too though he wasn’t sure he could wait any longer. “That scent… can you get it now?” “Oh of course!” I got up leaving to run to my room. He smiled waiting for the scent he knew it smell sweet and being with me it be romantic. I grabbed the stick seeing I had to light it so the scent will go in the room. 

“I hope he likes the scent.” I walked back to Toshiro lighting the stick while I moved it in a vase. Toshiro smelled it feeling the scent was doing something to his body. What is this? He gasped grabbing his shirt. “Toshiro what’s wrong?!” I ran over to him touching his face gently. “Brittany… what is that stuff?” He grabbed his pants feeling his body react. 

“I want to…” I gasped moving to lay him on the sofa. “I will get you some water.” Toshiro grabbed my waist pulling me back to lie on top of him. “Please stay here.” He moved his tongue up against my neck slowly. “T-Toshiro… but the food.” He forgot about the food moving to let my waist go. “I will be right back to shut the stove off.”

 I ran to the kitchen turning the stove off. It didn’t work… Toshiro is he is… I ran back to Toshiro moving to the couch slowly. Toshiro got up feeling his mind was going blank. “Brittany… I can’t hold back.” I knew this would happen since it was for soul reapers but. I moved helping Toshiro up to walk with him to my room. 

I moved him on the bed slowly feeling the scent did make my body get warm but not like how he is. Toshiro looked at me seeing I looked beautiful standing there. “Brittany…maybe there is a cure.” I took my clothes off walking over to him. He gasped seeing I was naked while he wanted to kiss me. His mind wasn’t his own anymore he just couldn’t stop. 

“It’s okay Toshiro I am fine with it.” Toshiro smiled knowing that it’s fine for us to do this but he won’t be himself or won’t know how many times it will last. 

“Then enjoy it Brittany.” I smiled moving to lay down next to Toshiro wanting to enjoy it with him. “I will.” I can enjoy it because It would be Toshiro pleasuring me and I won’t worry. Toshiro… I wonder how long it will last. Toshiro moved his hands on his pants taking them off with his boxers. I was ready for him even if it was painful… Toshiro I hope no one else has this stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment