Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bleach:Spirit World Chapter 2-Soul Society



Ichigo arrived in the Soul Society with the others. “Brittany!” Yoruichi sighed looking at Ichigo. “Calm down Ichigo.” “But…she just.” He remembered us running together and some white, hands grabbed me taking me somewhere. “They recognize her from when she was here.” “But how…?! She never came here before.” 

“You’re wrong Ichigo… she has been here in her past.” She said standing in front of everyone. “I had a feeling they notice her… her family did that so she wouldn’t be in danger with the cleaner. So they got their own gate but when we went with her in the normal gate then…as you see.” Ichigo gasped looking around. “I do sense her but she is inside the Seireitei.” 

“Seems like it.” She looked at the Soul Society. “She is not in a dangerous squad so do not worry.” Ichigo walked up to Jannie. “Hey are you alright?” Jannie coughed brushing dirt off of her clothes. “Great… my clothes are messed up!” Orihime smiled looking at Uryu and Chad. “Shall we go?” “Wait!” Yoruichi grabbed Ichigo’s arm. 

“Let’s think of a plan before we move… as you can see no one is around.” Ichigo noticed there should be souls around here or at least people. “Seems quiet.” Toshiro let me go moving his hands up to my face. “You seem confused… do you know who I am?” “My mind is blurry… I still can’t remember.” Toshiro remembered that my family did a spell but it must be still in effect. 

Or they had me remember on my own. “It doesn’t matter… I can now protect you, I am a lot stronger no longer a child.” I remembered the younger Toshiro he was more childish and he got upset at a lot of things. There was a girl with him she had twin tails and a bit older. Toshiro picked me up in his arms slowly moving me in another room with a bed. 

I blinked my eyes interrupting my thoughts to notice I was on his bed. “W-Wait… we are too young and it’s still confusing to me.” Toshiro laughed softly moving his hand on my head. “I am not having sex with you if that’s what you’re worried about.” “You need rest don’t you? I still need to stay up for news about the Ryoka.” 

That’s right… I forgot about my friends. But they must be so worried about me… I looked down at my legs thinking about if I should run out of here after he sleeps. Toshiro moved me under the blankets having me lie down. “Now you rest and I will be in the next room if you need me.” He had the blankets on top of me moving his hand against my face. 

My face turned red just feeling his hand up against my face. “Toshiro… can you sleep with me?” He gasped being shocked I asked him that. He looked at me moving next to me on the bed. “Alright I will.” I smiled at him happy he didn’t say no. I just couldn’t sleep on my own. Toshiro moved me up against his chest slowly holding onto my hand. 

“Now close your eyes and rest.” I nod my head slowly moving my arms around him gently. Toshiro smiled closing his eyes moving his arms around me. I closed my eyes slowly falling asleep being close to him, I was able to fall asleep fast. He fell asleep holding onto me while he wanted to keep me close to him. “Captain!” A woman yelled trying to wake him up.

 It was morning and he opened his eyes sitting up quickly grabbing his sword. “What is it?” He gasped seeing I was gone. “Captain you should get up and try this food!” “If the food is made by you then. No I rather not.” He had to search for me. “But it’s  isn’t mine Captain.” “What?!” I ran in the room next to Rangiku wearing an apron in front of my robes. 

“Toshiro I thought to get up and make you food.” “She really a good cook you are lucky Captain!” She was eating some more from her plate. Toshiro was happy I was still here after all I was confused. “That’s good I am glad you are still here.” He said seeing a plate of eggs, bacon and sausage on his plate. “It does smell nice.” Rangiku grabbed my shoulders. 

“I should have you try on another outfit.” “Rangiku… how is the Ryoka report?” “Oh we haven’t had any come by us so that’s good news right?” She winked at Toshiro with her right eye. He glared his eyes at her. “And stop dressing her in weird outfits.” “But you like them on her don’t you?” Toshiro hands twitched knowing that he did like seeing me in that apron. 

“I…really like it.” “Now I know something is up. I didn’t think you had it in you to like women.” Toshiro got off of the bed moving up to me slowly. “She isn’t just a normal girl…” He took the apron off opening my robes showing Rangiku my mark on my chest of a snow flake. Rangiku gasped knowing that mark while she hugged me tightly. 

“I knew you looked familiar…” I gasped being shocked that she knew of me. Or they knew of my mark but why? My hands moved to fix my robes while I hand Rangiku the apron. She left leaving to go check up on the other squads. Toshiro noticed my hair was a mess while he smiled. “I probably should brush your hair.” 

“Oh I forgot to do that this morning! I wanted to thank you for all your kindness.” Toshiro moved his arms around me slowly. “You don’t have to thank me for anything… I am happy I found you.” He moved his lips up against my ear. “I have been searching for you…for a long time.” I remember the memory of when I had to leave him and tears were falling down his face. 

He looked hurt back then but why my parents force me to leave? “We should both eat after all you made me this food.” He moved me in his arms holding me against his chest. I smiled at Toshiro nodding my head slowly. “Yes Toshiro I don’t want my food to go to waste.” I said softly seeing he took me to the sofa. “We can eat here.” 

He put me on the sofa moving to sit next to me. “Let me know if you need anything.” I nod my head at Toshiro. “Yes I will Toshiro.” He moved the fork up to the eggs getting a piece. I never knew she could cook so this is a surprise or maybe since she lived somewhere else… she learned by herself. He moved the piece of scramble eggs in his mouth. 

His eyes widen in shock of the taste in his mouth. I finished with the eggs seeing Toshiro moved closer to me. “Yes Toshiro?” He moved his lips up against my cheek gently. “The food is delicious.” “Really?” Toshiro nod his head with a smile on his face. “I wouldn’t lie to you.” My face turned red on my cheeks still feeling his kiss on my face. 

Toshiro finished the rest of his food while he grabbed our plates taking them to the kitchen. I felt like I was in a weird dream this place seemed a bit different but it still is like my house. I sense everyone here even the soul reapers. They are very strong but something is making me want to help the soul reapers. But I sense…someone who isn’t nice. 

Toshiro came back seeing I was on the sofa lying down. She fell asleep? He asked moving a blanket on top of me having a pillow under my head. “Must still be tired.” He walked a little to his desk to look at me. He needed to do his work but he couldn’t with me lying on the sofa. “Oh now this is a problem…” He looked at me seeing I was drooling from my mouth. 

“She…looks cute.” He moved to sit down watching me sleep. He heard there be a captain’s meeting later but should he take me with him? He never wants me to be in danger if someone or the Ryoka to attack me. But…wait if I did come from somewhere I had to come from a different world. He knew it then that I was the Ryoka so back then he knew I wanted to tell him I wasn’t from here. 

But now it would be alright… they won’t lock me away not that I am the last line of the Haku. He got up moving to his desk. He should at least try to work on some work before he gets lost in thought watching me. He sat down in his chair looking at his paperwork. “I rather… watch her then do this work.” “Shiro-chan you changed.” Momo said from under his desk. 

“M-Momo?!” He jumped out of his chair feeling he bumped into Steven. “Sorry we had to hide in here and wait till Rangiku left but we never knew that you would be… not wanting to do your work for a girl.” Toshiro moved next to me using flash step. “Shut up! What I do in my own office is none of your business.” Momo smiled watching me sleep. 

“So who is she?” Steven walked up to Momo moving his hand up to hers. “You two are noisy stop interfering with other people’s lives!” I sat up slowly on the sofa. Toshiro gasped seeing I woke up moving up to me. “Brittany, are you okay?” I rubbed my eyes opening them slowly. “Toshiro I heard you were yelling… are you okay?” 

He looked at Momo annoyed with his eyes annoyed. She smiled watching Toshiro. “Don’t you have a Captain’s meeting?” Toshiro noticed it was that time already while he sighed. I looked at Toshiro confused. “A meeting…for Captains?” He nods his head moving his hand out to me. “I can’t have you stay here by yourself… so you can come with me.”

 I smiled moving my hand up to his slowly. “That isn’t like Shiro-chan…” “You are right… we have to find out who she is!” I left with Toshiro adding a pink bow to the back of my robes walking with Toshiro. I didn’t know what the meeting would be about but I was with Toshiro I didn’t mind. “Just when you are out in public with me you have to call me Captain okay?” 

“Yes I understand.” He smiled moving down the hall with me to squad 1. I walked beside Toshiro wondering if my friends be okay. I sensed that they were outside of the Seireitei no one was hurt so, I know they must be all okay with Yoruichi-sama with them. I wonder if I can see them again… but I am happy now with Toshiro even if I am with people I don’t know. I can trust him and I will be fine. So don’t worry everyone I am fine… ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment