Friday, February 24, 2012

Bleach:The Dark Hole Chapter 2-Momo is missing?



I walked with Toshiro down the hall to squad one for a Captain’s meeting while I held onto Shiro in my arms. We arrived just to see all the other Captains coming inside the meeting. “Everyone here?” “We are all here sir.” Ukitake said staring at me. Shiro was asleep while he moved a little in my arms. Toshiro had me stand on the other side away from Mayuri. 

“So is that your second child? How many more before you are satisfied?” He asked pointing his finger at Toshiro. “None of your business.” “Why…you little!” Kyoraku laughed softly seeing me with Toshiro. “I am happy for them both.” Soifon face turned red thinking about it and she sighed. “Enough!” She yelled seeing Mayuri stopped talking. 

“Now we have urgent report of hollows in the area where I sent squad five lieutenant Momo Hinamori to the world of the living… but it’s has been a whole month and she hasn’t reported back.” Yamamoto said looking at all the captains. “Where is your lieutenant Ukitake?” “He said he couldn’t come due to his lack of sleep and work.” “I see…so he has been worried about her.” 

Toshiro looked at me knowing something has gone wrong. Momo never leave us in the dark… she let us know. “Toshiro… should we?” Toshiro nod his head walking out of the line with me. “We like to request to search for Momo Hinamori sir.” I nod my head holding onto Shiro in my arms. Yamamoto looked at us both while he knew we ask him of this. “I accept your request I want Captain Hitsugaya to go with you Brittany Haku. And take care do not go if it is too dangerous.” 

“Yes sir!” Toshiro and I both said while we bowed our heads to him. “Captain meeting dismissed!” I took Shiro to Unohana telling her to take care of him for a while. “Alright I will need some of your milk before you go.” “Yes ma’am.” I let her take out some of my milk for Shiro when he wakes up.  Unohana knew this feeling it felt like we were too late but she hoped for the best. 

“Be careful and do not let your guard down.” “I won’t Captain Unohana.” I said leaving Shiro behind I told Alice to stay with Rangiku. She was staying with Chris for the time being. We opened up the gates to run down the dark hall to the world of the living. “Brittany stay on your guard!” “Yes!” We came out of the gate landing on the ground. 

Toshiro helped me stand up while he didn’t sense anything unusual. Toshiro looked around thinking of searching but we have to split up. “Brittany… w—“ “Toshiro we should go shopping!” “Hey we are on a mission.” He said moving his hand on my head. “Ow…” “We don’t have to—“I tackled Toshiro seeing a cero shot from behind him to see it came from the direction behind us. Toshiro looked around trying to find out who that was. “Momo-chan!”

 I ran up to her seeing she had her back turned to me. “Momo…chan we came to save you.” She turned around slowly with her eyes looking black inside with golden as her eye color. “M-Momo…chan?” Momo her lips went into a smile grabbing at my neck. Toshiro gasped seeing it was Momo but she looked more like a hollow almost like an arrancars. 

He moved using a spell on Momo to have her arms go behind her. She growled in pain feeling the spell was against her will. I fell on the ground shocked at what Momo has become. Momo broke the spell to growl at us both. I gasped seeing Toshiro was shaking with fear on his face. “I-It… can’t be!” I was shocked seeing Momo wasn’t herself she was… 

“Brittany she is no longer the Momo we know and love… I have to do something.” “Toshiro you can’t kill her!” He knew this be a stupid idea but he had to try saving me was the one thing he was here for. “I am going to stop her!” My fear was that he kill her but he said he wouldn’t so… Toshiro moved at Momo with his sword. “Toshiro…”

 I noticed a large ice being formed near her. Momo gasped in shock feeling he stabbed her in the stomach. “Momo…I will take you with me and I know you will be happy.” “Shiro…chan.” She felt the ice shatter feeling she had her sword in Toshiro as well. “Thank you…Shiro-chan.” She fell with Toshiro under the ice. I gasped seeing my hands were shaking seeing both of them with blood next to them. I fell on the ground afraid to move from this spot. 

Toshiro…Momo…they both! “Brittany wake up!” Rangiku shook me gently feeling I was unconscious. “They both are dead lieutenant.” Rangiku gasped staring at me with her eyes being worried. “No…Captain why did you do this?” They later took their bodies to bury them in Soul Society in squad 10 and squad 5 graveyards. 

But I was still not waking up and I was laying on the bed in squad 4 barracks. “Brittany still hasn’t woken up from all of this…” “Seems like it was hard on her.” Rangiku sighed looking at me lay on the bed. “Captain…and Momo both are gone with Brittany out like this Alice and Shiro are worried.” Steven watched me lie on the bed with tears in his eyes. 

“Momo… and Toshiro you both left. But what can we do now?”  Ten years have passed since then and it was quiet with Shiro being old enough he was the youngest age to start the academy. Alice passed her academy and was now in a squad. She watched me a lot hoping I wake up to see how far she has become. 

Even Shiro wished I wake up just once to see us. I opened my eyes slowly hearing Alice and Shiro both yell. “Mommy!” “Shiro… and Alice.” They both cried on my robes feeling I was alive. I smiled at them remembering that Toshiro was dead along with Momo. I started to cry moving my hands up to my face. “Mommy…” 

Alice knew I remember that Toshiro their dad is now gone. Shiro grabbed my hands moving up to my ear. “Mommy I will protect you now.” I moved my hands away seeing Shiro wasn’t a little child anymore. “Shiro…you are in the academy?” Alice smiled wearing black robes with her hair in twin tails. “I also joined with Mommy’s squad so when you woke up you would be proud of us. I want to protect you as well Mommy!” 

She grabbed my hand with Shiro looking at me with determined eyes. Shiro had gone to go tell the Captain I had woke up. “My, my surrounded by them must be hard and with your husband gone…we are surprised you are well.” “I remember…I been gone for a long time or I was dreaming.” “Yes for ten years you were out but Steven also learned to overcome his lost. 

He even is Captain for squad 5.” “The captain for our squad…” “Is Rangiku Matsumoto… she also is high enough to use her bankai.” Rangiku has trained so hard since I was away… “But now that you are alright you seem to be in a good condition.” She told me moving her hand on my forehead. Toshiro… why did you have to go? I do wonder if Steven could overcome the pain of losing Momo. 


But I feel that Toshiro or that he must be alive… though I know in my heart he is gone. Unohana let me go taking me back to squad 10’s office. Alice and Shiro helped me by holding each of my hands. “Captain she woke up!” Rangiku sat in the seat where Toshiro always sat in. I gasped remembering coming back from turning in my work. “Welcome back Brittany.” He said with a smile on his face. I started to cry feeling the pain in my chest would never go away. 

Rangiku knew it was painful to have Toshiro be gone. “No more crying you should at least visit his grave.” “His tomb…?” “Yes where he was buried.” I changed out of my robes into a long, sleeve blue shirt with a long, dark blue, skirt under to my knees with ruffles under the skirt. I wore black, leg stockings under it and wore no shoes.  I nod my head leaving them to go see where Toshiro was. I saw his name on the tomb and flowers was around. 

Alice had her name in ice on the ground while Shiro’s had a dragon beside his name. “Toshiro I am awake now…you do not have to worry you can rest in peace. I should too live in peace and move on.” I said softly knowing that once Toshiro dies I have to find someone else or just protect our two children. I prayed for him to come out and say I never was dead only it was an act. 

But I felt his energy die out so he had to die… “Toshiro please… if you are alive please come back.” I prayed but nothing can bring him back. Toshiro is gone forever and I can’t bring him back. “Are you sure?” A voice said near me to be someone familiar. “I know how to bring him back… your precious captain.” 

I saw it was Aizen he had opened the gate to Hueco Mundo. I gasped knowing it had to be a trap. But… if it’s true than Toshiro can come back! I ran in the gate without thinking hearing it close behind me I ran until I saw sand all around and the sun was nowhere in the sky. 

“Welcome Brittany to my land.” I knew it was a trap he was luring me here… but I have to ask him what he meant about bring Toshiro back. I have to! Sorry everyone I know coming here won’t solve anything but I have to find out. I have to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment