Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kingdom Hearts Chapter 1-The Dark World


It was dark in this world… the rain would fall all the time. I never saw a sun only thing was a heart moon. I ran from creatures seeing their eyes were golden and their bodies were black. The small creatures were like heartless. I ran up to a tall building wishing I could get inside but it was locked. I would become one of them with my heart taken. 

I felt cold from the rain all over my clothes and I was confused and lost. Where have I gone? A boy threw a key blade in front of me. My heart was beating so fast seeing the key blade had caused a barrier around me. “Time to die heartless!” The boy said grabbing his key blade he moved in the heartless cutting them down with his key blades. 

I watched as the heartless disappeared from him attacking them with a key blade. “Wow…” His eyes looked at me after he was done he took off his black hood that was on his hair. “What are you doing here?” He walked up to me having his key blades disappear. “I… don’t know.” He knew I was lost by my eyes they looked scared even, lost. 

“My name is Roxas I am from that building up there.” He pointed to the white tower that was up ahead. “But I shouldn’t take you there. I don’t know but when I look at you…you must be from the light.” The light? Does he mean that I am not like him? “But you look the same as me.” “I am a nobody I live for darkness, I have no heart or no emotions.” 

He lives in darkness…? Like this place? “You are not a nobody!” I ran up to him touching his shoulders. He looked shocked in his eyes feeling my hands were warm. “You are a human like me! I just know you have a heart you just don’t know where it is…or you have no emotions because you were trained to be like that.” He felt his chest hurt feeling something in him. 

What is this? I have no heart yet…I feel a kind feeling something warm. “Hey wake up!” I felt someone splash water on my face feeling it was by a friend. “Toshiro?” He moved his hand up to my face gently. “You were asleep by the train station again.” ”Train…station?” I asked feeling my head hurt from that dream. Toshiro sighed pointing to the others. 

I saw Hayner, Olette, Pence, and, Roxas. Wait… Roxas? I remember seeing him wearing a black, cloak in the dark city. “Come on we need to get back.” Toshiro told me having his hand out to me. I stared at his hand thinking of back in our home world. “Yes, let’s go.” I touched his hand feeling my dreams got weird after the next. It was from our home island back where we had ocean and lived on a small island. 

“Come on Brittany let’s go for a swim.” My brother Sora told me wearing his blue swimming trunks. I had my two piece, blue swimsuit with string tied on the sides and it had white color on it with a design of blue, polka dots. “Come on the water is nice!” I felt like this had to be a dream but like the last one I should just go with it. I ran up to the water feeling someone hug me from behind. 

He has his arms around me with silver hair. He and I been friends since we were little I remember meeting him he was very shy. His Grandma told me he had no one to play with. So I was seeing him and we got closer… “It seems like Toshiro and Brittany are more than just friends.”  

Toshiro smiled moving from behind me. “Seems like you two need to get closer or else you just be alone all your life.” He said laughing at them both. Kairi growled throwing a beach ball at him.  Toshiro used his ice freezing the ball after he looked at it. 

“No fair using your magic!” He moved his tongue out of his mouth at Kairi seeing she laughed. I wish this dream last forever but what I feared is that I never see this place again… my home. I felt someone poke me with a stick while I sat up quickly feeling my head wasn’t as confused since that dream I always wish to return. A girl with brown hair smiled looking at me. 

I noticed I was asleep in the shade by a tree. “Why are you all by yourself?” She asked looking at me worried. “I was…I don’t remember how I got here.” “My name is Azumi and I found you here it is very late and surprised me someone be out when it’s 3 a.m. in the morning.” 

I got up quickly feeling I must have been sleep walking again I did that on my world. Toshiro always had to come find me since he remembered I always lie by the ocean. “Sorry I always do that in my past… I don’t know why.” Azumi smiled sitting beside me looking up at the sky. “It’s alright I do that too back on my island.” “Island…? I see so you aren’t from here either.” 

“Yes I lived with friends and also I have dreams.” She had dreams as well? I wonder what kind of dreams… Azumi smiled thinking of her dreams she was in a dark world but she met people she never have met before. “I had a dream of being in a world with no sun but I met a strange person.” 


“Strange…?” “He had red hair and he used two weapons… I really thought it was real but woke up and was by the train station.” I gasped remembering that’s where I woke up at and I was on the train. “Then… did you go to that white tower?” Azumi was shocked I know about that white tower. 

“I went inside it but how do you know about it?” She asked staring into my eyes. I knew she was curious how I knew about it. I didn’t go inside but Roxas told me and he wasn’t how he is now. It’s like he lost his memories of that place and who he is. “I had the same dream as you but…I never went in the white tower.” 

Azumi gasped feeling that she and I may be having the same dreams. She wanted to know more. She wanted to ask me everything of my dreams so far. She feels I may be able to answer her questions or at least feel how she felt. She wanted to know more… Azumi smiled looking at me with her hair blowing in the wind, with the sun shining on her eyes. 

“What is your name?” I smiled back at her feeling my hair blow in front of my eyes. “My name is…” I moved my hand up to my face feeling the cool, summer breeze. “It’s Brittany.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment