Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bleach:The Snow of Sorrow Chapter 1-Haku Kanashii



This winter season I left to the world of the living with Toshiro so I could have our vacation together but I did feel sick the last few days. Could I be pregnant? I don’t think that was the reason… Toshiro carried me in his arms coming out of the gate while he landed by the beach near my house. 


“Thank you.” “You seem to look pale lately.” “Oh I must be catching a cold.” I said softly feeling like I was sick but before I left I did see Unohana and she did tell me it was a small cold but if it got worse to see her. But I am sure she was hiding something from me. 

“Then we should go in your hot tub.” I blushed moving with Toshiro inside my house to my hot tub. It was moved in an extra room with the view of the sky. “Seems like you moved it.” “Urahara and Yoruichi helped moved it out of the basement saying I need a view.” Toshiro knew Urahara must of wanted us to be more romantic. I took my clothes off moving in the hot tub slowly feeling the warm water against my skin. “It feels nice.” 

Toshiro took his clothes off moving in next to me having his arms around me. We looked up seeing the night sky with the moon it was beautiful. “He was right to move it here…” I nod my head feeling Toshiro moved spreading my legs apart. “Yes and I am in the mood to do this.” “W—Wait!” “We are in a hot tub with the view you can’t blame me for being in the mood.” He looked at me moving his finger against my pussy rubbing it slowly. 

I had my finger in front of my mouth feeling his finger felt good against my pussy. “You’re so wet.” My body was very hot feeling his fingers against my pussy. He moved his fingers away grabbing my legs moving my pussy up to his mouth. I gasped feeling that was my weak spot. He smiled moving his tongue against my pussy slowly laying my head down on a bench that wasn’t with water. 

My body got shivers feeling his tongue moving against my pussy it was a good feeling. He moved his tongue inside slowly licking feeling I was getting wetter. “Seems like you want something else.” He picked me up slowly moving my pussy on his penis while he moaned softly. “So…tight.” I felt I was tight against his penis with my arms moving around him. 

I moved my body on his penis slowly feeling he went deeper inside to my womb. He moved his hands on my back feeling it felt very good. He didn’t want to hurt me knowing I was pale and may be having a cold but maybe doing this will help me feel better. My body felt strange I didn’t know what to do if I did get pregnant. He probably be upset but it be alright I be by Toshiro. He tensed up moving me in deep feeling his cum went up inside my womb.

 I moaned out loud with him feeling my breath was gone and all I could do is pant. Toshiro heard his phone was ringing while he felt he had to move me. He moved me off his penis slowly sitting me down. “Rest here.” He moved putting on a towel around his waist grabbing his phone to answer it. “Captain Hitsugaya here what is it?” “A mission?” “In the morning so get some rest and please be careful.” Toshiro closed his phone taking his towel off. He moved next to me grabbing the soap. 

“We have to hurry up?” “Yes good we finished before that phone call came in. But we will do a mission early in the morning and it is very important.” “Are we…guarding something?” He nod his head slowly moving his hands on the soap feeling his hands were all soapy. “I know it be important so I do not want our squad to be given bad rumors because of us failing.” “We won’t fail with you as our Captain.” 

I said moving my hands up. Toshiro rubbed soap on my breasts softly moving them down to my stomach. I felt my face was turning red knowing the next place be… Toshiro pinched my nipple feeling I got up. “T—Toshiro you’re so mean!” “I needed you to stand up.” He moved his hands against my pussy with the soap feeling he did dirty my pussy with his cum. 

I bit my lip trying not to moan but it was hard with him rubbing my pussy. He moved his hands down my legs feeling they were very soft. He moved to stand up touching my butt while he brought me up against his body. He moved his hands against my back feeling I was soft against his body. He felt warm against my body I felt like I could hold onto him when I was scared. Toshiro smiled pouring water on my body. “We should rest I will let you not go on the mission.” 

“But!” “It will be alright Brittany.” Toshiro helped me dry off with a towel. He helped me into my clothes and lay me on the bed slowly. “You need your rest.” I smiled seeing he had his robes on ready for the mission. He was right I do feel very sick and something is changing inside me. He moved in the bed next to me having his sword in between us. 

“Good night Toshiro and good luck on your mission.” Toshiro knew I be asleep when he left so he had to make sure he leave me something. “Good night and thank you.” He moved his sword down pulling me against his chest. My heart was beating fast feeling his arm around me. Toshiro kissed me on my neck slowly down to my chest. I giggled softly holding onto his shirt. He smiled kissing my forehead before whispering in my ear. “Good night Bri-chan.”

 I snuggled against his chest feeling he was very warm. He made me very happy and I really am happy to know him. I closed my eyes slowly feeling my eyes went into deep sleep hoping his mission goes well. The next morning Toshiro had left me a watermelon in the fridge knowing I would see it and he also sent me a text on my phone telling me it was in there. 

I heard knocking on my door to sit up slowly rubbing my eyes. “Toshiro he is back!” I ran up to the door opening it slowly seeing Orihime with Rangiku. “Rangiku…san?” She walked in grabbing my arm. “Please come with me our captain…he’s!” My eyes widen telling her I will get changed. I changed into a long, light blue shirt. I had a long skirt that was green with ruffles under the skirt. 

The skirt went to my knees and I had black leg stockings that went up to my waist. “Ready?” I nod my head running out of my house. What has happened to Toshiro? Has he…? I didn’t ask but left with Rangiku and Orihime to meet Ichigo at Urahara’s place. Toshiro…where did you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment