Thursday, February 16, 2012

Bleach:Za Tamashi Chapter 1-The Soul



“Squad 10 are you in position?” “Yes we are in the right place.” Rangiku replied to squad 13 which Steven came with Momo. Azumi came for her own squad as she was with her Captain. His name was Ren Takahashi. He was very strong in squad 3 also he loved Azumi and was very close to her. They have been childhood friends in the Rukon district. 

Toshiro was sitting on a tree branch waiting for the menos to appear. “It seems they been appearing here a lot lately.” Rangiku waited to hear a voice close by. I ran into Rangiku falling on the ground having a broken chain on my chest. Rangiku felt I was on top of her while she gasped. “A soul?” She saw hollows ran after me. “Rangiku!” 

Toshiro moved off of the tree standing in front of Rangiku and I. “Captain…” He grabbed his sword moving it at the hollows turning them to ice. Rangiku noticed I was hurt from the hollows attacks. “Captain she injured!” “Let’s pull back.” Toshiro picked me up in his arms moving away from Rangiku so she can stand up. 

“Let’s head to Urahara’s.” Rangiku said standing up slowly feeling that it was lucky we both were girls. If a guy ran into her than it hurt even worse. I moved in my sleep on the bed while my hair was covering some of my face. “She looks cute.” Toshiro looked away thinking he should go back. “I really think we should have done a konso on her at that time.” 

“Come on Captain she may need our help… or may have a reason why she didn’t pass on.” “It’s our job to send her to the Soul Society no questions asked.” He grabbed his sword. I moved in my sleep turning to face in Toshiro’s direction while I felt my skirt went up a little. His face turned red pulling my skirt down. “Captain… shame on you.” 

“Shut up! I was just trying to fix her clothes.” I woke up moving to sit up slowly. Toshiro felt movement while his hand was on my leg and he felt it went up my skirt. I moved my arms up above me while I smiled at Toshiro. “Good morning.” Rangiku started to laugh watching Toshiro. “Captain you should explain yourself.” He felt his hand was up my skirt a little. 

“I…I.” Rangiku heard her phone was ringing while she answered it. “Yes?” “What happened to you guys?” “Sorry Azumi just a soul came by and we expected a menos.” “A soul?” “Yes I will report her in.” She closed her phone looking at her Captain. “You call the Soul Society I will go and report back to our station where we should be.” “B-But!” 

“Captain do not do konso unless they give the order but I feel she had a reason to stay and I am sure you stay here as well it being where you were born from.” She left out of the room leaving Toshiro behind. “Am I in the way?” I asked thinking maybe I should have let those hollows eat me. “I should of let them…ea—“Toshiro moved his hand away from my leg up to my lips. 

“I am sorry if I was cold towards you… we are on a mission and we didn’t expect a soul.” I touched my chest seeing my chain it didn’t have a hole in it but I felt something was on my chest. I pulled my shirt up. Toshiro face turned dark red seeing my chest and he noticed a mark. “That’s!” I felt the mark was hurting me. 

I winced in pain feeling a power wanted out and this was the first time it done this. “Captain…?” He gasped hearing me call him that. “Call me Toshiro and my name is Toshiro Hitsugaya what about you?” He sat down in front of me moving his hand on my chest. He sensed something was inside of me a power that been locked away. He called the Soul Society. 

“I may need you to check out something…the soul she has a power.” “I see. What does this power feel like Captain?” “It is very strong almost like it’s responding to me being here.” The guy thought in his head wondering what kind of soul I was. 

“Maybe you can have us scan on her body and we can tell from there.” Toshiro nod his head waiting for someone to come. “Alright send someone over with the equipment.” He closed his phone moving his hand away from my chest. I felt it stop glowing while I pulled my shirt down seeing someone come in from a gate. He dropped the equipment seeing I looked very cute.

 “S-She…” “What’s wrong?” “She’s hot.” Toshiro sighed looking at me seeing I did look cute. The boy came over with the equipment. “This won’t hurt…we just need to see if there is anything wrong with your soul.” I nod my head looking at the boy I saw he wasn’t hurtful and even Toshiro. “Oh! I forgot to say…” 

I looked at Toshiro with a smile on my face. The boy had put something on my head and he was typing something in. Toshiro looked at me with a smile on his face. “And what would that be?” “My name.” He turned to face me waiting to hear my name. He hated to call me by soul it wasn’t right since I was human. “What is your name?” 

The boy looked at me also waiting to hear my name. “My name is Brittany Koriyuki and it’s nice to meet you both.” The boy looked at me shocked while he heard the machine beep that the information was sent showing a mark on my chest. “The mark…it’s from squad zero of the squad of the King.” Toshiro eyes widen in shock knowing about the mark.

 “It’s from the King… she is a Princess.” Toshiro knew she be very important that they would have to keep her safe. But what would they do? He bit his life afraid they force her back to the Soul Society. 


He knew that her being this important the Head Captain have her come back. What should he do? He knows that is the right thing…but he feels that he should protect me from them. He squeezed his fingers into his palms afraid of what he do would affect his squad. But…I have to do it! Forgive me Rangiku. 

No comments:

Post a Comment