Friday, February 17, 2012

Bleach:The Dark Hole Chapter 1-Mission:Momo's Courage



“Bri-chan you should wear a condom.” “Toshiro said it’s painful to use.” Momo sighed knowing she never got pregnant because she did have sex but used a condom. “Besides… this is your second child.” Shiro was his name but he was one year old and all he did was get milk and sleep like any other child. 

“But I love Toshiro very much even if we do have sex I know we do it when we are alone but… we do it out of love not just because I am his slave.” Momo face turned red thinking I knew about her fantasy. “I just think Steven should love you when you’re ready of course.” Momo saw that I was acting like a Mother with my second child I am sure that I was growing up faster than she was. 


“Thank you Brittany-chan I am sure I would be ready soon.” I smiled at her feeding Shiro my milk while I saw Toshiro came in the room. “Now that you are done talking can you leave?” “What so you two can have sex again?!” “No! I need to do my work and you too Momo.” Momo gasped forgetting about her work she ran out of the room. Toshiro closed the door and sighs. “Why does she have a problem with us? She always was the safe one with sex even when Aizen…” 

We both sat still after saying his name thinking about what Aizen did to her and at that time Steven had joined her squad. When Momo woke up he was there to meet her and that’s when she had a change of heart. That’s when we were able to save her from her loneliness. She smiled again… Toshiro sat at his desk with the stack of papers on his desk. “A lot of work again…” 

He watched me with Shiro seeing Shiro had fallen asleep. He smiled watching me seeing I fell asleep after sitting on the couch. “Jeez… you both fall asleep.” He got up moving me on the couch slowly laying me on a pillow with a blanket covering us both. He smiled moving his hand on my right side of my face. “Sleep well Brittany… and you too Shiro.” 

He kissed my forehead gently before leaving to work on his paperwork. Toshiro woke up hearing voices from me while he rubbed his eye feeling he was drooling. He quickly moved his hand against his lips. “I shouldn’t do that!” He noticed the snow was falling outside from his window. “Snow…” He watched it fall hearing my voice he knew I was talking in my sleep again. 

“Toshiro it feels good.” He looked at me with his eyes annoyed. “Jeez if you keep talking like that I really will make you feel good.” He said walking over to the couch. Shiro was drinking from my milk while he smiled. “Shiro…” He pet his head slowly smiling at me. “Shiro-chan!” Momo ran in his office opening the door with a card in her hands. Toshiro had his mouth near my breast while he stared at her. 

“Shiro-chan you pervert!” She hit him with a box of chocolate. “Bri-Chan are you okay?” I sat up slowly feeling Shiro was drinking from my right breast. “Y-Yes… did I miss something?” Toshiro was lying on the ground with a bump on his head. “Toshiro-kun!” Momo bowed. “Sorry! Just when I saw him about to drink from your…” She looked at Toshiro annoyed. 

“He does that all the time.” Momo face turned red thinking of Toshiro drinking from my breast. “B—But he not a child! He shouldn’t be drinking you’re milk.” I knew she was right but it felt very good when he was sucking with Shiro. He even did it with Alice too but so much going on I be moaning all the time. She sighed feeling like she lost me ever since I loved Toshiro. 

“You got to be careful… guys may want to touch you.” “No one touches her but me.” Toshiro said rubbing his head feeling it still hurt. “I see but Momo why you come?” “Well I want to celebrate tonight maybe to go the hot springs together?” “Why should we celebrate?” Shiro woke up sitting on my lap while he rubbed his eyes. Momo stared at Shiro with stars in her eyes. 

“We haven’t been out together it just be Steven and me with you two… so please!” Toshiro knew his work get in the way. “I can’t you have to do it another time.” “Forget your work!” Toshiro saw Momo pushed his paperwork off his desk and on the floor. I gasped seeing the papers were all on the floor and out of order. Toshiro eye twitch knowing he be up all night putting that in order. 

“Fine I will go but you will have to pay us back for this!” “Yes… “ She said in a sad voice. That night we left having Shiro in a small tube to swim in so he can be with us. I sat in the water with my bikini, blue swimsuit I had from the world of the living. Shiro had swimming trunks that were blue with a small ice dragon on the right side. 

Toshiro wore his swimming trunks as well being blue and he had no shirt on. Momo was nervous to come out with her one piece swimsuit. “Come on Momo isn’t Steven coming yet?” Steven waited outside for Momo. I pointed to Momo who was still getting dressed. “Jeez she probably embarrassed and should have done this alone with Steven a long time ago.”

 Shiro held onto my back being afraid to let go. “Shiro…you should try at least.” “Toshiro he only one year old.” Shiro looked up at me staring at my chest. “I know what he wants… it’s your milk.” I smiled at Toshiro knowing he wanted to get some too but Momo and Steven be watching. “Later do you…want to get some?” My face turned even more red thinking of them both getting milk. 

Toshiro face was dark red thinking about it. “Brittany…you know I love getting some.” Momo came out seeing Toshiro face was all red. “He probably is talking about something with Bri-chan.” “You finally came out Momo.” Steven said wearing black, red swimming trunks. Momo looked at Steven being embarrassed. “Yes… I am worried this will make me look ugly.” 

“You are just worried we don’t mind let’s go have some fun.” Momo walked with Steven up to the water. “About time! What were you two doing making out?” Momo sat down in the water moving her water gun at Toshiro. “What is that?” “Fire!” She pressed the button having water squirt in his face. Toshiro looked at Momo annoyed thinking what he should do next. I giggled softly moving my hand to wipe Toshiro’s face gently. Toshiro grabbed my hand moving my finger in his mouth. 

Steven watched with his cheeks turning red. “Don’t look Steven or you catch his perverted mind.” “That’s not even possible.” Toshiro sucked on my finger slowly. Shiro looked at Toshiro seeing he had my finger in his mouth. I watched Shiro seeing he moved his hand up to my other hand. “No don’t copy him Shiro!” Momo pulled my finger out of Toshiro’s mouth. “You are teaching him bad manners!” “He is just curious and you are so old fashioned.” 

Momo dumped water on Toshiro. “I am not old fashioned!” I moved away from Toshiro holding onto Shiro gently. Toshiro moved his hands in the water splashing Momo. Momo gasped looking at Toshiro. “Seems like you didn’t think I fight back.” Toshiro said with a grin on his face. She splashed him back with water going at his face. Steven laughed splashing Momo with water. 

Momo smiled splashing Steven with water while she smiled. Toshiro moved over next to me seeing Shiro was watching Momo and Steven. I moved Shiro in the water seeing the tube kept him up. He moved on his feet walking a little bit to feel the water was warm. He shivered feeling his body was cold. “I guess he was cold.” Toshiro moved his hands out to Shiro. 

“Shiro hold my hands and use it to kick your feet.” Shiro moved his hands grabbing onto Toshiro’s hands gently. I smiled sitting behind Shiro in case he needed help. Shiro kicked his feet having water splash at me. Toshiro smiled holding onto Shiro seeing he was swimming. “That’s how you swim Shiro.” Shiro smiled moving on his feet to try it on his own feeling he was swimming up to my legs.

 I smiled feeling Shiro climbed on my lap moving his head up against my chest. Toshiro helped me up moving out of the water. Momo gasped standing up. “W-Wait!” “Shiro is tired we need to lay him down and go to bed ourselves.” “Why don’t you two be alone for a while?”

 I asked moving to walk out of the hot springs going to the office with Toshiro. Steven smiled watching Toshiro leave with me watching Momo. “They are right you did ask me you wanted to talk to me about something.” “It was about having a child.”

 Steven gasped staring at Momo in shock. “Having a baby…? I thought you were against it.” “I have decided to have one with you Steven. We been together and never even had sex without a condom so I know we will be happy.” She said moving closer to Steven with her arms around him. 

“Momo Hinamori urgent news from head captain.”  Momo splashed the guard covering her chest. “I am sorry to bother you two… but he needs to see you.” Momo sighed nodding her head. “I will be there soon.” She kissed Steven on the lips standing up seeing the guard left. “I wonder what he wants.” “It’s probably just about me nothing to be worried about.” 

Steven knew she should be back soon and they can finally love without having to use a condom. Momo put on her robes moving out of the hot springs to leave to squad 1 barracks. She wondered what this urgent news could be… she hoped it wasn’t about me. She heard the doors opened for her to see the head captain in his chair. “Lieutenant Hinamori…” 

“Yes sir?” She bowed her head to him. “I request you to go to the world of the living we have problems of hollows appearing only you can do it.” She gasped looking at him in shock. “Right now?” “Yes.” Momo knew she couldn’t even be happy with Steven now that she has to do this. 

“I will leave right away sir.” She left out of the room running to her squad. She has to do this for the squad! “Forgive me Steven.” She said grabbing her sword she left leaving to the world of the living. She didn’t know when she would be back but she will do her best… Steven wait for me and we will still have that love you been waiting for so long. Please wait for me… 

No comments:

Post a Comment