Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bleach:The Dark Hole Ch.3:Peaceful Hana





The next day I heard birds chirping outside with no loud sounds as though I woke up from a peaceful dream. My body moved up seeing I was in Captain Hitsugaya's office. "Captain?" Toshiro walked in moving up to my bed in a hurry. "Your okay! Thank goodness..." He said moving next to me with his arms around me. "Toshi, that is really you right?" I asked moving my hands up to his face. He chuckled softly moving in closer. "It is really me Bri." He called me that as a nickname when we got together since I call him Toshi. My tears began to fall from my face. It is him...! He really is back and I am not dreaming. "Come on. I need to get you some food its been two weeks since you last had food." He helped me up with his arm around me. I moved on the ground feeling a little bit dizzy but I walked with Toshiro to the kitchen. Alice was cooking some ramen. "Ah! Mommy your awake, your awake!" She jumped up and down excitied to see I was okay. "Alice, be careful you might make her get dizzy she is still recovering." Toshiro told her. Alice smiled. "Yes Daddy!" She had her hair up in two braids with a pink apron on her that had a small chick at the top. "Its okay." I told Toshiro leaning against him. Alice moved our bowls to our room while she smiled. Mommy is alive! Daddy too...I was so shocked that Rangiku told me he died. I wanted to kill Aizen. But Mommy found him and we should thank Aizen but then, we be thanking the enemy. She thought to herself angry what Aizen did to Momo and her Dad. You will pay Aizen... She said in her head. "We better follow or you may fall asleep." He told me moving me in his arms, with one hand against my back and another under my legs. "T-Toshi! I can walk..." He smiled walking out of the kitchen. "Its okay. I missed touching you like this since you were asleep I had to wait." He walked back to his office moving me on the couch. I felt bad for making him wait so long. "Sorry." He moved my chin up gently with a finger. "No saying sorry." He leaned in close his lips moved against mine gently. My eyes stared into his seeing his was truly warm. They aren't full of emotionless eyes, not like where he was a hollow. He looked like he would kill me and would if I didn't use his nickname I be dead. "Now, let us eat." He moved my bowl on his lap. "Wait Toshi...what are you doing?" "I am going to feed you." He opened the paper ripping it open to get the chop sticks out. "I-I can do..." I fell forward slowly feeling my energy was low. "No. You are still recovering..." He helped me sit back up. "Now open your mouth." I felt nervous since we never done this before. Wait! Would he take a shower with me or...wash m-my?! My face turned dark red thinking of it while I moaned softly. Toshiro eyes widened in shock. "S-Sorry!" My hands moved up to my lips covering them. I just moaned in front of him. How stupid! How.... Toshiro moved my face to look at him. "Why did you just moan?" "Its nothing!" He smiled at me. "I didn't think you get horny this fast...if you want to-" I moved away from him laying my face against the pillow. "No! I...am not horny." He moved the bowl on the table. "One way to find out....is to do this." He moved laying down behind me. I gasped sitting up seeing he was behind me laying down. "If you don't tell me. Then I might just have to do it by force." He snapped his finger having the room go ice cold. "W-Wait...! I will tell you I will." I told him, anything then the cold room punishment or him laying on top of me or kissing me until I gave up. "Good." He sat up slowly having the room go back to normal. I sighed in relief afraid my body wouldn't stay up even for one touch by his hand. "I thought of you washing my body since I can't be by myself." I told him waiting for his reply but all I can see is that he was red. "Y-You thought of that?" I nod my head once. Toshiro pulled me up against his chest gently. He held me very close and his heart was beating very fast. "I love to do that but only if you need to take a shower and I can help you." We were married yet he is still doing it like we are just friends. "Toshiro its okay. I love to take a bath with you or shower. Its been too long and I do need a bath." I said smiling at him. "But I do need to eat first..." He picked the bowl up in his hands again. "Alright eat first then a shower." I smiled at him happy I can be with him once again. That whole incident was scary and sad. All I did was cry and walk around like I lost something which I did. But Rangiku had moved on being Captain. Wait... "What happened with Rangiku?" "She is back to being a Captain for another squad." "Which squad?" "Squad 3." He said having some ramen on the chop sticks. That was so cool! But that's the squad Gin was in but...Azumi. "Oh! Is Azumi alright?" Toshiro moved the ramen in my mouth. "Worry about that later you need to eat." I chewed on the ramen mumbling softly. "No fair." He chuckled softly smiling at me. "Alright...she is also alright and in squad 3 with Rangiku she wanted to try hard and be a good lieutenant with Kira." I swallowed the ramen. "I see." He gave me another bite of ramen slowly this time. I opened my mouth up to the ramen biting the ramen off the chop sticks. Everyone has their own goals yet, I am stuck here recovering... I finished the ramen slowly seeing I had the whole bowl. "Let that food sit for a while okay?" "Yes!" I smiled at him. He smiled eating some of his ramen. He tasted something funny on his ramen. "Alice...." Alice ran inside giggling. "Yes?" "What you put on here?" He pointed to the ramen. "Sake." He spit out the ramen sticking his tongue out. I gasped. "Alice...but! If he get's drunk then." "Wouldn't you two be happy to love each other again?" She left the room smiling. Toshiro smiled looking at me. "That be nice...but she didn't have to give me sake." He moved his head down on my lap. "Toshi?" "Sorry. I just wanna lay here for a little bit." He closed his eyes slowly. I smiled down at him moving my hands against his back. He had fallen asleep. He must have been up late watching me and doing paperwork. "Toshi...kun." I giggled softly smiling at him. This peaceful place, peaceful land... I wish it be like this for a while. Even, if Aizen were to come I know he won't attack us for a while since Toshiro is not one of him. Not anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment