Sunday, November 27, 2011

Inuyasha Ch.1:The Invitation

((This was a story I did for my friend not my idea!! So please keep that in mind when you read it okay? ^-^))

The love I once had was gone Kagome thought in her head feeling her heart was broken into many pieces. Inuyasha finally left her for Kikyo and he said to never see him again. Kagome cried of the thought hearing him say that. She just wanted to sing songs from her time anything to help her. But all the happy songs she once listened to made her want to cry even more. "Inuyasha....how could you!" She yelled out loud crying over losing him. "What is that loud noise?" Sesshomaru asked walking in the forest he noticed the girl Inuyasha always had along with him. "Why is she all by herself?" He asked looking around. "I don't smell him....all I sense is her sadness." He stopped hearing her sing a song he never heard of, but it sounded so sad. Kagome was crying while she sang the song. She wanted anyone to hear her she didn't care if she died her love has left her...Sesshomaru moved up to her he noticed she was crying and her eyes were so red with black line under them. "Why are you here?" "S-Sesshomaru? I...I got left behind by Inuyasha. So I stay here I know he won't come back." She said hoping he come back running but he was serious she, knew that. "I see. Well I know you can't stay here demons will eat you." Kagome wouldn't mind to die here where he had left her. He didn't care for her no more....like how he pushed her down the well that time, he had cared for her. He wanted her to be safe but this time it was serious Kikyo had stolen his heart. Sesshomaru can see she allow demons to eat her even she would let it happen. "I want to ask you something...you can decline of course and die here. But I hope you at least consider it." Kagome looked up at Sesshomaru shocked he even care for a human. He always want them dead or say they are useless. Did Rin change his heart? Where is Rin? She looked around seeing he was all by himself. "Alright I will listen to what you wanna ask me Sesshomaru." She said hoping he kill her just to end her life! she doesn't want nothing else but to be dead. Sesshomaru moved his lips into a smile looking at her. "I wanna invite you to my castle for a place to stay and you can decline of course and die here, or you can come with me and move on from this sadness." He moved his hand out to her. She saw a light before her, a light that could help her smile again. She felt a sudden urge to take that hand that she been longing to touch. He held his hand out to her waiting for her to answer him or take his hand. Kagome moved her hand up to his hand feeling how warm it felt against her cold hand. He helped her stand up while smiling at her. "So, I am assuming you say yes?" She nod her head smiling at him. She no longer needs to cry or sing those sad songs she can finally open up her arms for someone else even for his brother. She erased her memories with Inuyasha for now she can smile again. Inuyasha.... you are now a empty memory of our good days. I do hope you and Kikyo are happy and also I do not want to even see you again, nor your love Kikyo for that matter. I now can be happy with Sesshomaru and who knows? Maybe I will love him...

No comments:

Post a Comment