Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bleach:The Dark Hole Ch.10-The Party and Mission?


Azumi ran in with Steven holding onto his arm. "Party!" "Party?" Rangiku raised her hand up in the air. "Let's do it Chris!" Chris looked at the paperwork stacked up on the desk. "Well, guess we can since we got a new member and let's go invite Toshiro and Brittany." They all ran out of the office. Toshiro held me close his hands against my stomach. "Toshi I hear.. The doors opened with a loud stomping sound running in the other room. Rangiku was standing with her group of trouble makers. Or that is what Toshiro calls them. "Rangiku?" Azumi moved with Steven from behind Rangiku, her smile was like a child with that big grin on her face. Chris moved on the other side of Rangiku his arm was around hers. Momo ran in the room her breath was low, as she just heard of the news from Azumi. "Not you guys again!" Toshiro said annoyed they had come when we were relaxing. "Go back to your rooms! I am very tired... and I want to at least be alone with-" "Party!" He looked at them shocked. "Party?" He asked looking at them all confused. "For our new member! Plus it be good for you to come with Brittany and the child can at least enjoy-" "No making her drink!" "We won't Captain." Rangiku and Azumi both said at the same time. 


He looked at them worried they try something sneaky. He had to be on his toes with those two, they are not a good pair to be drunk with. My body moved up on the ground, I watched all of them but one was missing from my eyes. "Alice... will miss this." Rangiku stared at Chris. "Brittany, please do not worry, we will get her back! That is a promise to you." I believed her we would but, without her... it be empty in our family of Hitsugaya. We left with the others to the ramen shop again but it felt very empty without Alice. I just couldn't smile... Toshiro whispered in my ear softly. "Your crying again." He moved his arm around my waist, his lips kissed me on my forehead. 


Rangiku smiled drinking her cup of sake. Azumi gave me a cup of sake moving it in front of me. "Azumi.... what did I tell you? She is pregnant." She hiccuped rubbing her eyes. "she is...? Well that won't harm the baby right?" She asked pointing to the cup.Momo sighed taking the cup of sake Aumi gave me. "This can effect the baby but, Toshiro just forget about it. She being drunk won't help." Toshiro knew Momo was right. Azumi isn't herself just as... Steven hiccuped falling off the chair laughing. Toshiro sighed moving off the bench helping Steven up. "Careful you don't want to act silly to Azumi now do you?" Steven blushed looking at Toshiro. "Thank you..." 


He smiled at Toshiro. Toshiro moved next to me his right hand moved around my waist. I lay my head on his chest missing Alice so much. We had our ramen in silence missing Alice she was the one who made us laugh. Azumi even cried missing her. We left later saying our goodbyes but Steven stopped us. "Who is this Alice?" He asked in a serious tone. Toshiro looked at him. "Our Daughter...."  I looked at the ground. "B-But... why is she gone?" "Aizen took her and to use her for us all to save her be foolish... even stupid." 


Steven knew that rushing in be bad but everyone was sad. "You both! Go save her." He said ordering us to go. "Not unless Captain Yamamoto orders." "Screw his orders, she is your daughter!" I looked at Steven shocked he be so concerned. "She, is your only Daughter! She be in danger and no one can save her but you. Please Captain Hitsugaya and Miss Haku! Please....just g-" "STEVEN!" Toshiro yelled in a loud voice. The birds outside flew off the trees from such a loud voice. He bit his lip staring at Steven. "I love to....believe me, I want to save her just to leave my duties but that be foolish. No, that be stupid Steven Sato!" He helped me walk while he passed Steven. "Do not speak of this again." 


Steven felt his sweat down his face. He was truly scared of Captain Hitsugaya. How can miss Haku stay by him? Didn't she fear him? His eyes...they are cold as ice. He thought to himself as he watched them both leave. Back in the office I felt maybe Toshiro went to far yelling back there but he was truly upset at himself for not going. "Captain, we have a mission and you too miss Haku." A guard appeared in the room bowing to use both. "A mission? I am sorry but she is pregnant she is no shape to go." "Then...please just take her because we have no one else to go check on the world of the living." "Something happen?!" Toshiro asked sounding interested. I looked at the guard worried. Did Ichi and the others get hurt? "Please! Go Captain Hitsugaya and miss Haku." He bowed to us both. We had no choice but I had to be careful. But with Toshiro there I should be fine.... "Let's go." He opened a gate in his office leaving with me while he held me close with his arm around me.  We knew that we have to be careful Aizen could send his men there and we could get killed. But one thing we couldn't disobey a order and so, we went. 

No comments:

Post a Comment