Friday, November 25, 2011

Bleach:The Dark Hole Ch.6-Alice is Missing!




That night the rain poured very hard on the ground with some thunder. The Espada Toshiro moved quickly in the 10 barracks hoping he not be spotted. Alice was asleep hugging her teddy bear. She mummbled in her sleep, while she turned around in her bed. The espada found Alice and he reached his arms out to grab her. Alice didn't move when he grabbed her. "Now to leave this old place...with you Alice." He left through the black portal leaving no trace of her spiritual pressure behind. He wanted no traces, no leads to where she went. He knew they come and that's what Aizen would want...



The next morning I opened my eyes hearing Momo's voice, she sounded upset. "Bri-chan, Shiro-chan! Horrible... Alice is gone!" She yelled having her hair a mess and her eyes had dark lines under them. Toshiro was up already out of the room searching for Alice. "Oh... then Bri-chan please get up." Momo shook me in my bed. I opened my eyes seeing it was Momo. "Your hair..." "Nevermind that come on!" She pulled on my arm taking me over to Alice empty bed. I gasped looking around. "Where is Alice?!" "I woke up and found her gone then told Shiro-chan but he ran out and searched around the Seireitei and now is in a hurry to find her. He told you to stay here under his barrier." She told me hoping I listen and not leave. "I understand Momo. But what about you?" She smiled whisprering in my ear. "I am to stay with you encase the barrier doesn't work." She said moving me on the sofa gently. "Let's play hair dress up." "Hair dress up?" She took out a bag of hair ties and make up. "But! What if..." "Don't worry Toshiro will love your new look." I was worried he wouldn't recognize me after what she will do. Momo used  a light pink lipstick that shined on my lips, she got out a black mascara on my eye lashes. "S-So kawaii!" She showed me in the mirror. I was amazed by how much she changed me. "Do you think Toshi will notice?" She nod her head once moving behind me. Momo took out a ribbon with a ice flower on it as a small design, she moved  her hands to form braids in my hair with the ribbon going with the braids.  I noticed someone ran in the room it was Toshiro he was out of breath. He froze in shock seeing the girl on the sofa and he sighed. "Who is this?! I don't remember seeing her in my office." He said looking around for me. Momo giggled softly.  "Shiro-chan." He saw Momo behind the girl. She whispered slowly. "T-h-a-t-i-s -B-r-i-c-h-a-n." He opened his mouth seeing it was me but the make up totally was different.  "Brittany?" "Yes its me." I blushed looking away from him. Momo giggled. "So? Any news on Alice?" "No not yet but we are searching." Momo moved up to him. "Why don't you two catch up." She left the room closing the door behind her. Toshiro shook his fists. "She is just like Rangiku..." He said. I turned my back to him hugging myself. What do I do? If I am seen like this...he may. He may. Toshiro sat on the sofa blushing. "Don't be afraid I do love the new look but I can control myself." He said moving his hand out to me. I noticed his hand was out to me. "Toshi..." My hand touched his moving closer to him.  Toshiro moved me closer with his arms around me. I felt his hands against my back.  "Toshiro... does the make up bother you?" I asked nervous he say yes and I have to take it off. "No.." He moved me on the sofa sitting on my lap. "I am going crazy over that new look. I want to..." His face was red with the thought of doing that here after what has happened. "Toshi its okay. Everyone is searching I been missing your touch but your right. Searching for Alice is important." I said moving my hands through his hair feeling how soft his silver hair was.  Its so soft! He  grabbed my robes slowly. "Your right everyone is...so they won't mind if we have sex." "Toshi your naughty!" He blushed a lot moving his hand down my robes slowly. I gasped grabbing his hands. "Toshi you promised." He moved his tongue against my neck.  "I can't help it... besides this time you won't get pregnant I promise." I smiled moving my arms around him. I couldn't fight him... was I the bad one too?  He opened my robes some more seeing I was shaking. "Your shaking like before.... is it different?" He moved his finger down my chest to my stomach. I gasped watching his finger reach the most part of my body that I couldn't stop or control. "W-Wait not there." He smiled at me moving his hands on his bottom of his robes untying the bow. "I better hurry or we may have to end this so soon."  My body was on fire once he touched me I cooled down. But would it be okay? I did gain some energy since I last slept maybe if I sleep some more I can recover faster. But where would Alice go?  I felt he moved inside me with a such pain but it felt so good. "Toshi... your." "I know I will go slow for you." He moved in and out very slowly, feeling I was tight. Its been so long since we did have sex that I missed it a lot.  My body won't stop I just wanted more. This always happens with him and then its too late... But Alice please be safe.  My mouth opened a little moaning softly, with the pleasure of him moving inside me. Toshiro smiled pushing in a little deeper. "Your enjoying this aren't you?" "No..." I lied looking away from him.  He smiled moving his hands up to my face. "You don't have to lie." He knew I liked it after all the years we been together, he knew I enjoyed it just as much as he did. "Toshi..." He closed his eyes tightly pushing in all the way feeling his body shake while he cummed inside me. I moaned out loud leaning my head back while moving my hands up to his back.  He panted a lot feeling his body was hot as mine felt. "Captain!" He quickly pulled out from me fixing his robes and he tied the bow. "Toshi..." He gasped fixing my robes while he knew I was too weak to move. "Yes?" Some squad members opened the door. "Sorry to interrupt but no leads on Alice." Toshiro got up shaking his fists. "Damn!" "We will find her I promise Captain." They said before leaving the room.  Toshiro heard more guards came in. "We need your help Captain Hitsugaya." "Uh... well I can't leave Brittany on her own." "We had Jyushiro come to watch her." Jyushiro came out from behind them. "Well, hello there Captain."  "I see so you brought him. Well please take care of her." Toshiro ran out leaving with the guards. "Captain Ukitake." I bowed to him. "No need to bow. You should go lay down and rest."  "But... can I take a bath first?" Jyushiro nod his head. "Of course." He left with me to the bath. I wonder why Toshiro had to go. And why the guards had to go with him... Jyushiro waited outside of the bath room. He smiled while having some candy.  I quickly washed my body feeling I was feeling better then before. But I know now I can't fight with me being this weak. But I have a feeling where Alice might be and...one person who think to do this just to lure us all to come save her. How could you Aizen! I will make you pay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment