Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bleach:The Dark Hole Ch.4-The Unexpected Visitor


Toshiro woke up seeing I was still awake. "Did I fall asleep?" "Yes, but I was happy to watch you fall asleep." He blushed deeply. "Y-You... didn't take pictures of me did you?" He asked worried I give them to Rangiku. "No...I just watched." His blush got darker. "Come on, I need to give you a bath and me too." He got up moving his hand out to me. I touched his hand. "Yes Captain." He helped me up on my feet taking me down to the bath. The steam was all around the room and was very warm which we both were ready to relax. I walked with Toshiro up to the water. He helped me out of my robes noticing the sword mark on my back was still there. "That was..." "It was from you but its okay Toshiro." He moved his hand against my back. He used his healing kido to try and get rid of the scar. I looked back at Toshiro seeing his eyes were sad and in pain. "Toshiro..." He noticed the scar was fading away. "Its going away!" "That's great Toshiro." I said smiling at him. He stopped healing me while he finished taking my robes off. "Yes. I can't even think of hurting you..." "I know Toshi but it wasn't you. I mean...you were emotionless and you would have killed me, if I didn't use your nickname." Toshiro grabbed his haori moving it off of him slowly. "So I did hear you say that then...I was like hearing a voice but I didn't know who it was." He said softly. "Yes it was me." I sat down on the ground waiting for Toshiro to undress. Toshiro got finished underessing he moved to pick me up while he had a towel around his waist. "A towel?" His face was red sitting me down int he water handing me a towel. "Just encase someone comes in." I moved the towel around me feeling the hot, warm water against my skin. Toshiro sat next to me smiling at the water. "I done this with Alice so many times and Azumi, but its a lot better with you here." He said looking at me. I stared into his eyes noticing he was staring at my chest. "Toshi your naughty!" He looked away blushing deeply. "I can't help it... I really want to touch you." He bit his lip hard trying to fight back his urge to hold me. I looked at him seeing his eyes watch my body again. He was like a cat just watching your every move. What should I do? We can't do it here... we already have Alice and if I get pregnant I be very weak. Maybe it be alright... no! "T-Toshi would one kiss be alright?" He looked at me, his eyes looking into mine. "Yes." He moved in close moving his hands up to my face. My body have shivers of his hands on my face. He moved up to my lips slowly, his tongue went inside my mouth. I closed my eyes slowly tasing his tongue against mine. Its his scent that mint like smell that he always has. He moved me closer to him. I pulled back feeling I was drooling down my lips. "T-Toshi... if we have sex I could be too weak for the baby." I said softly. He smiled taking out some shampoo. "I know. I wasn't planning on getting you pregnant." He moved behind me, moving the cloth up and down against my back with some soap. "Then... why did you?" "I just wanted to hold you or touch you once. I missed you a lot." He said looking at my back. I knew Toshiro wouldn't want me to be in pain if I got pregnant I just be fainting a lot and he have to care for me some more. He rubbed my back with the cloth up and down my back. It felt good with the soap against my back. "It feels good." He smiled moving the cloth up to my shoulders. "I'm glad you been asleep for a long time. Your body must be stiff." He leaned in closer moving his other hand around my waist. What is he doing? Is he gonna touch my...? My face was red seeing my reflection in the water. He poured a bucket of water against my back. "Now for your front." "I-I can do it." He looked at me seeing I was blushing a lot in the water. "Your nervous aren't you? I am not going to hurt you Bri." He said softly. I trusted him. Why, am I getting nervous? Its just Toshi. I turned my body to him feeling his eyes look at my body. He moved the cloth against my chest moving against my breast slowly. I tried not to move as much but it tickled and made me get shivers. He will soon reach down there. What should I do? Toshiro stopped halfway seeing I was shaking a lot. "Brittany you okay?" He asked worried he scared me. "If you don't want me to then you can try to at least rub down your legs and-" "Sorry!" I yelled out. He blinked his eyes in shock. I hugged him tightly around his waist. "I am afraid my body will react to you..." He stroke my back gently with his free hand. "Brittany, if it does you can just let it go. Its alright." He rubbed my back trying to comfort me. My eyes felt dizzy from just crying a little I can't stay up longer. Toshiro noticed I was shaking some more. "Brittany?" "I-I... can't keep my eyes open." He picked me up in his arms using a flash step to land next to his bed laying me down under the covers. "Sleep now." I looked at him my eyes were all blurry and the vision was out. Toshiro sat on the bed next to me rubbing the side of my face. I closed my eyes and that's when I fell asleep. I was so weak I couldn't even have a bath, I wanted him to wash me like we use to or just sit there and look up at the stars, or watch the fireworks together. I did give him all my energy... so it may take me a while to recover. I hope I can recover some more with sleeping...


That night I woke up hearing Rangiku tease Toshiro. "You took a bath together?!" She asked excited that we have gotten closer. "We did but why you so happy? We done it before." Rangiku slammed her hands on his desk. "But its been forever...how you control yourself?" A red angry mark appeared on the right side of his head. "I handled it just fine I am not a pervert like your boy toy is." "Boy toy?! Captain!" He drew boy toy on her forehead. "Y-Your so mean!" She ran out of the room being upset with that word on her head. "Jeez... what a loud girl, I can't believe her parents could put up...." I walked out of the room looking around. Toshiro forgot that I wasn't wearing clothes. He moved up to me. "Brittany you should put some clothes on before you leave okay?" I blushed moving inside with him sitting on the bed. I put on a blue kimono it had snow flakes on it with a dark, big blue bow on the back. Toshiro helped me in the kimono and he put the ice flower on the side of my head with ribbons in the back of my hair to put my hair up in a bun. "There you go." He smiled looking at how beautiful I was. "You look beautiful just like I remember." I blushed some more. "Captain..." A knock was heard on the door. "Yes?" Unohana came in the room. "Ah! There you both are I got a visitor." She had moved out of the way. A girl walked in her hair down with her eyes being light brown and her hair a light brown color. We both gasped out in shock of who it was. We both stared at her seeing she smiled at us. Toshiro... is this real? I do hope it isn't a dream. Please let it be real!

No comments:

Post a Comment