Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bleach:The Dark Hole Ch.8-The Cunning Fox and new member?




Alice was taken to a main room with a big chair up high and some other espada's that she hasn't met before. The espada Toshiro held onto her hand and walked past all the others. He saw a human girl and some were talking about her. "That's..." Alice noticed it was Orihime. Orihime ran over to Alice moving her arms around her. "T-Toshiro-kun?" She saw it was him but he stared at her how Ulquiorra did with no emotion but he did know how to talk, in a kind of rude way. "That's not my Daddy....he is kind and he at least knows how to smile." Orihime noticed it wasn't him. "I see." "Welcome you both are my guests." Aizen said sitting on his chair while he smiled. "A-Aizen..." Orihime looked at him her eyes were in fear. He seemed very strong yet, he was so scary. Alice stared at Aizen she was scared of him. Who is he? Is he the one....who caused my Mother so much pain? He smiled at her his eyes looked like a cunning fox with such plans for destruction. She wanted to go back home. Oh Mommy and Daddy don't come after me! Please...


Back in the Soul Society I went with Toshiro to visit Unohana. "You say she pregnant?" Unohana asked surprised. "Yes... she seems to be." Unohana smiles looking at my stomach. She sensed I was pregnant but she knew it was too fast. "Well, if she is. Then please you must be on your guard even more now." Toshiro nod his head. "Yes I will. I won't let her out of my sight." He said bowing to Unohana. I noticed a guy walking by he looked very mysterious but, something about him was like a peaceful aura around him. He smiled when he walked past me. "Ah, hello there young miss." He stopped moving his hand up to mine. Toshiro glared at him. "Who is that guy?" Unohana giggled softly moving up to Toshiro. "Steven Sato he joined Rangiku's squad and along with Azumi." Toshiro glared at him like a cat with his eyes looking at me. He noticed I was blushing. "He just a old man flirting with my women." Unohana gasped. "Captain! Your so naughty calling her your women do you own her?" His face turned dark red forgetting he was not alone. "I... no! I was just." "Naughty child!" Toshiro face was red still thinking of what he just said. "Such a fine young lady." Steven said moving his lips up to my hand. My face was red with such a kind gesture. Toshiro moved between me and Steven. "Oh hello Captain I heard from Rangiku you were a child prodigy and so I see you are the best." Toshiro eyes widen. "She did? Well that is true but I have you know that I won't let you take my...I mean Brittany Haku away." "B-Brittany Haku of the Haku clan?! Such a honor." "Hey!" I gasped seeing he grabbed my hands and moved in closer. "Such a amazing and cute girl of the Haku's! They were a legend. I wanted to meet them but oh! Now seeing you I know you will surpass them." He said in excitement of hearing a Haku was alive. I smileld at him. "Thank you um....?" "Steven Sato I am happy to meet you!" He let my hands go bowing his head to me. Azumi ran up behind me. "B-r-i-c-h-a-n!" She tickled my sides with her fingers. I jumped laughing softly. "A-Azumi?!" Azumi wrapped her arms around me touching my stomach. "I hear your pregnant." Toshiro hit Azumi on the head. "How do you even know such things?!" "Jyushiro said you two were having sex." His face turned red. "W-What...?!" He shook his fists. "Damn him... doesn't he know how to keep a secret?" Steven stared at Azumi he felt a connection or something inside him telling him she was beautiful. I noticed Steven look at Azumi while I moved her arms away. "Azumi-chan you should meet Steven-san." I moved my hand out to him. Azumi looked at him. She gasped seeing how cute he was, her eyes looked up and down with her face turning red. "H-Hello...there young m-miss." His hand shook moving it out to her, he was shocked by how beautiful she was. "H-Hi! M-My name i-is... Azumi Hanashia." She moved her hand up to his slowly. Toshiro smiled grabbing my hand. "Nice to meet you Steven but we gotta go please don't lose control." He grinned walking away. Steven blushed a lot. "Captain you shouldn't talk! I won't lose control...I. I won't." He whispered staring at her. "Um... you haven't told me your name." Azumi said looking at his hand that held hers. She felt it was warm against hers and she liked having warmth againe ver since Gin left her she been alone. "Oh! My name is Steven Sato miss Hanashia." "Just Azumi is fine." She said softly smiling at him. Her hand left his and she was sad she had to leave such a soft, gentle hand. "I heard you are in my squad. Shall...we go back?" "Yes!" She said grabbing his arm running away from Unohana's room. Unohana smiled at them. "Such young love..." She thought of me being pregnant and wondering if we can keep me safe from Aizen. He has our daughter they searched everywhere and in the world of the living. She just hoped everything be alright.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment