Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bleach:The Hana Ai Ch.1-The New Member


It was spring in the middle of April where they say love can bloom in this time, with the flowers falling with the color of a pink like sakura. Rangiku ran down the hall panting deeply as though she had urgent news. She ran up to her Captain's office sliding the door open. "Captian!" Toshiro looked at her. "What is it now? Did you get lost again in the barracks?" "I do not get lost! And... this." She slammed the paper down in front of him. 


He grabbed his chair seeing she had a serious look on her face. "What is it?" He asked again now curious what she wanted to tell him. "A new member." She said pointing to the photo. He looked at the photo seeing it looked like Momo. "M-Momo...! She transfering here?!" He got out of his seat looking at her. "What about squad 5? She can't just change unless someone fills in for her..." Rangiku laughed softly. "Come in." I opened the door slowly sliding it open. "M-Momo! You can't just change..." Rangiku moved her finger up to her lips laughing. "And...what do you find funny about this?" 


He asked glaring at her. She never thinks before she acts. Both of them! They... "Um..." I whispered moving my hand through my hair. "I-I am Brittany Hinamori." He dropped the paintbrush he was holding. I heard a silence in the room that went on for a while. "See Captain I thought the same thing... so much a like yet." She checked my chest feeling I was bigger then Momo. "Definally, you are bigger and..." "RANGIKU!" He yelled moving in front of me. "Stop touching her there." 


Rangiku stopped leaving the room while she giggled. He sighed. "Sorry about her... she is very out going and well as you can see..." He felt I stared at him was making him blush. He looked away feeling his face was red.  I blushed deeply smelling something sweet as a green aura in the room, very cold but very sweet. I smelled it on him. W-What is wrong with me?! I asked moving my hands up to my head. I am stupid! Idiot... stupid! "Hey." He said trying to talk to me. I shook my head back and forth. 


He moved in closer touching my face with both of his hands. Our faces were close enough if we both moved I could kiss but he just held my face there. "Y-Yes?" I asked sounding scared he yell again. He smiled letting my face go. "Welcome to squad 10 Miss Hinamori." He said with such a gentle voice. It wasn't angry or upset that I was here even though I am Momo's older sister. Was...he in love with her? "Um...thank you!" I bowed my head to him. He walked to his desk staring at me. "Please, sit down I can make you tea." "B-But... isn't that my job sir?" "Call me Toshiro." "But!" 


He handed me a cup of tea. "Call me...Toshiro please." My face blushed seeing he smiled looking at me. I smiled at him happily while blushing. "Okay Shiro-kun!" "Shiro....kun?" I gasped forgetting that he isn't a child no more, I use to call him that a lot as a child as Momo called him Shiro-chan. "Sorry...old habit." 


He looked at me worried. I ran out of the office with tears down my face, I remember him as a kid he was childish but he was Toshiro... now he is a Captain and he is grown up. He got up from his chair seeing the cup was on the table. "Bri-chan..." He knew I always called him that when we were younger but, it was a long time since he heard that name. He left the room following my spiritual pressure. He had to make sure I was safe. He just wanted me to smile... that's all he needed and he loved that blush of mine. I always blush for him and he loved it when they were kids. Bri-chan...please be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment