Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bleach {Short Story}:Yuki Hana Chapter 2-Ai Hana


{NOTE: This will have sex in it so if you do not like then do not read for this will have some in it. I do warn you!!! This is your last warning ^-^} ~WARNING~


“Toshiro…kun?” Orihime didn’t think he be here not when she was crying again. Toshiro moved his hands on her arms pinning her on the ground feeling she tried to struggle. “Why do you love him?” Orihime looked up at him shocked. “I just love him since I met him…he been my true love ever since I seen him.” Toshiro heard these words from Momo before with Aizen. 


“Really…? Is he your true love now?” She gasped thinking of Rukia kissing Ichigo her whole body hurts even her heart. “No…I was going to let a hollow eat me then they can be truly happy.” Toshiro bit his lip knowing she do it just as if Momo lost Aizen to someone. “Aizen…” He whispered softly. Orihime looked at Toshiro shocked. “Toshiro…kun?” 


He looked at her chest knowing her heart has been wounded by Ichigo. “I will show you….that he is nothing compared to what I’m going to show you.” “W-Wait.” She tried to get up. Toshiro moved his lips down to her mouth. Orihime froze feeling his soft lips against hers. He tasted her lips it was the scent of strawberries. “Please…don’t stop.” 


She begged him wishing he continue. Toshiro smiled down at her moving his hand down to her night gown feeling her breast. She let out a soft moan feeling her breast was getting hard with his hand on her chest. “You must have been lonely with touching yourself all the time.” He moved the night gown up to her neck slowly watching her breathe in slowly, then her breathing quickened after the nightgown was up to her neck. 


He moved his finger down her chest slowly to her stomach. “Rangiku, won’t be back so don’t worry about her coming in.” He whispered in her ear laying down next to her. Orihime knew she couldn’t stop him now feeling his hand on her leg earlier it was the same feeling she had. “But is this okay? What about Rangiku?” 


He looked annoyed moving his hands down to his pants unbuttoning the button slowly. “She loves someone else and besides she such an old women.” “Toshiro, you shouldn’t say that about your own lieutenant.” He pulled his pants down slowly, taking off his boxers. “She always get’s on my nerves but you.” He moved in front of her moving his hands on her legs. 


“You’re gentle…like a Mother who just wants someone to love.” Orihime stared at Toshiro seeing his hands were reaching for her pants. She should stop him she thought but its not like Ichigo would come over. He pulled her pants down slowly to her ankles seeing her underwear was a bikini, lace underwear. He pulled her underwear down seeing how beautiful her body looked in the moonlight. The moon shined bright in her open window. 


“We should move on your bed Orihime.” “Oh right… I am sure that be uncomfortable.” She said smiling at Toshiro. She let her pants fall with her underwear following after Toshiro. She wondered what it feels like. She was bigger than him but he must have had sex with Rangiku a lot of times. “You can lay how you want.” Toshiro told her waiting for her to lie down. 


Orihime thought of different positions in her head. She wanted to try them all. “I bet you’re the type wanting to try them all out aren’t you?” Her face was red that he read her mind. “Yes I do! But with…” “I’ll do it for you now lay down.” Orihime got on the bed moving on her stomach. Toshiro smiled moving on the bed feeling her waist with both of his hands. “Is this how you want to start?” “Yes…please.” He pushed inside her feeling she was bleeding after he pushed in. 


“A virgin I see.” Orihime opened her mouth slowly feeling it hurt feeling something inside of her. He moved slowly in and out of her feeling she was getting tight. She feels better then Rangiku she just so naughty all the time that I gotten use to her but Orihime… He panted slowly moving a little faster feeling her pussy opened a little bit more with each thrust. 


“Does it feel good?” Orihime moaned looking back at him. “Yes…very good Toshiro.” He pushes in deeper feeling he reached against her wall inside her pussy feeling if he went even deeper he could push through and get her pregnant. Orihime moaned feeling she wanted just his love that’s all she wanted. “Please cum inside me Toshiro-kun.” 


Toshiro looked at her worried. “You can get pregnant.” Orihime smiled at him. “I want to get pregnant with your child.” He blushed a lot never hearing any women Rangiku just say push it in deeper but Orihime really wants to love him. “Please…” She begged him looking at him. “I don’t care if it’s you. I don’t have Ichigo no more and you actually been watching me haven’t you?” She watched him seeing he was in shock. 


“Ever since you met me I felt you been watching me…that was you right? Since I came back to the Soul Society you always asked if I was alright.” She started to cry feeling that she was blind to not see it. “I am so sorry Toshiro-kun…I never saw it and you bee-“ He moved his penis out of her turning her to lie on her back. “Toshiro…?” 


He pushed his penis in slowly again feeling this was easier to see her face. “I love you Orihime.” He moved in faster feeling he reached inside her womb. She gasped feeling a pleasure inside of her was making her body go crazy. “Toshiro…kun.” He pushed in deeper feeling he cummed inside of her pussy. She screamed out his name feeling her cum was mixed with his while she was shaking. 


“Do you still love Ichigo now?” Orihime couldn’t speak she was trying to regain her energy from just this little sex. “I-I…” He forgot she was a human and this must have drained her energy. Orihime felt so good even with Ichigo she was sure he never want to love her. “I love you Toshiro.” He smiled lying on her chest. “I know and I love you.” She closed her eyes falling asleep and she was happy to be in his arms. Toshiro smiled pulling out his penis seeing she fell asleep. 


“So she fell asleep already.” He moved next to her moving the blanket on top of them both. He knew her dreams be pleasant now that he was there with her. Rangiku came back seeing Toshiro next to Orihime in her bed. “Oh my…Captain!” Toshiro opened his eyes seeing Rangiku came back. “Back already?” 


“Its morning Captain.” Orihime moved her head against his chest. “Toshiro-kun.” Rangiku face turned red seeing she was naked. “What, did you do to her?” “I had sex.” She moved next to the bed. “Captain you did this so she be happy right?” “Of course and I meant to do it.” He looked at Rangiku seriously. “I am not like you who play with men’s hearts. I want to make her truly happy.” 


Toshiro said moving his hands through Orihime’s hair. Orihime felt shivers in her body feeling she was being touched. Rangiku was happy for her captain that he found someone for himself. But what would Ichigo think? Why should she worry…? Ichigo was a jerk for leaving her. But he did love Rukia so its fine now. Ichigo what will you do? When you hear the truth….? 

No comments:

Post a Comment