Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bleach:The Spirit World Chapter 2-Break Through and Secrets


Toshiro dropped the tray hearing the food spilled. "Haku...?" I stared at him. "Yes, have you heard of that name? I don't know how since I am a human." Toshiro ordered for a new tray while he watched me in the guard's place.  "Toshiro?" I grabbed the bars reaching to touch his arm. He jumped feeling it was just my hands. "That name is known here as the best Soul Reapers around... we heard that they died and a daughter was the only one, I also heard that she was in the world of the living. 


But to find her so quickly....was our main mission. We feared someone else would try to kill you." My eyes widen in shock of that day I lost my family. T-They were after me? I fell on my knees moving my hands on my head. Toshiro opened the door running in the cell. "Brittany!" He moved in front of me grabbing my shoulders. I looked at him shocked with tears down my face. "Toshiro... maybe I should of died. Then you soul reapers wouldn't have to find me and waste your time." 


He moved me against his chest, wrapping his arms around me. "Don't say that. I was the one who wanted to find you the most... if I hear you say that. It hurts!" I looked up at Toshiro seeing his tears hit me on my face. "Toshiro...wanted to find me? Why?" He smiled looking at me. "I met that same girl in my past." "Me?" He moved his lips up to my ear. "Who else would it be?"  


I saw a vision of a boy he was young, with silver hair. "Come on Brittany! What are you waiting for?" He moved water on my skin. I laughed smiling at him. He smiled at me watching me, he knew that smile would cure his pain away forever. "Brittany." He shook me gently seeing I was lost in thought. I shookk my head looking at Toshiro. "Smile." He gasped. 


I fell foward landing on top of him. Toshiro opened his eyes slowly seeing I was on top of him. I sat up slowly hearing the guard came in. His face was red. "C-Captain!" "Its not what it looks like..." Toshiro moved me to sit down next to him. The guard put my tray down. "Well someone has to feed her." Toshiro gasped. "Y-You want me to do it?" He asked sounding upset. "I mean you did want to feed her didn't you?" The guard left out of the cell. "Fine!" He picked up the spoon of soup moving it up to my lips. 


I opened my mouth slowly. He blushed a lot staring at my lips. Her lips... they look soft. "Toshi-kun?" He gasped moving the spoon in my mouth. "Sorry... I just being with you. I can't even think straight." I thought the same for Toshiro but...he making me forget about why I came here. I got caught already but...I feel as though I known Toshiro like we been friends. 


He moved another spoon full of the soup near my lips. I ate another bite wishing I could eat myself but... with the handcuffs on my wrists I wouldn't be able to do much. Toshiro moved up to my ear. "I may let you out early..." "W-What?! But im the enemy." 


"You are not. I now know you are Haku of the family here. Once my head captain hears of that. He will let you out." Toshiro looked at the ground. "But... that means you can't help your friends. We will kill them." My eyes widened in shock forgetting they have came here. 


"Wait! I can't kill them...I can't." He put the spoon down seeing I was upset. "I am sure you won't. B-" "No Toshiro shouldn't kill! Your...your a good person." Toshiro knew I was too upset to talk to right now. "Brittany..." He grabbed my shoulders moving closer to me. "I won't kill anyone unless im ordered to. 


But I will just stop them like how we did with you and lock them up." I shook my head looking up at Toshiro. "You mustn't do that! Toshiro you-" He touched my head having a spell over me. I fell against his chest feeling I fell asleep. The guard looked at me being sad that I have to lose my friends. "Captain..." "Watch over her. I am going to tell the head captain." "Yes sir!" 


Toshiro used flash step leaving the cell. He had to hurry! Before I woke up again being scared and upset. Ichigo landed in the soul society with his friends causing a loud sound. "We gotta g-" "Hold your horses." Yoruichi told him bitting on his leg. He screamed out in pain. "I don't got any horses! A-And that hurt..." He complained. "Brittany is fine." Ichigo shook his head. "I can't sense her spiritual pressure... they must of got her." Yoruichi looked at everyone serious. 


"They won't kill her yet so do not worry." She told them. But... if they got her then this is bad for us. They may use her against us... seeing she did come from her. Orihime stared at Yoruichi. "Yoruichi?" "Its nothing. Let's head out." Orihime nod her head looking at Jannie. "Don't worry Brittany will be okay." Jannie nod her head slowly. "Right let's go." She left with the others following after Yoruichi. 




Toshiro ran to head captain's room. "Captain what is it?" "We found out who the girl is." "You may come in." Toshiro opened the door slowly running inside. Mayuri stood near his desk. "Captain Mayuri..." "I did study on when she arrived seems she has to be the girl that you guys been searching for." Toshiro gasped seeing a clip play on the screen. He saw my friends run by me. "That is her...but wait!" 


He gasped seeing white hands had grabbed my legs and arms. "They had been waiting for her... almost as though they took her to come here without us noticing and where she land?" Mayuri grinned at Toshiro. "Squad 10...barracks." He shook in fear wondering why they sent her there. "Makes sense it was because their parents wanted her to meet you." 


Mayuri said pointing to the screen. "She is the last Haku... and to come here is perfect for us." Yamamoto nod his head slowly. "I want you to release her and have her in your office." "M-My office? But... shouldn't she sleep in a room?" He asked worried she hate the idea being with him. "I want her on guard the enemy may come after her! And... you are going to train her." 


Toshiro bowed his head. "Alright sir, I will release her this once." He left the room. He smiled running down the hall happy he could be closer. But...would she be happy? He got to the cell in squad 10 barracks. Brittany, I want to talk to you about what I said. I want to... He saw I was drooling while laying on the ground. "She been like that since you left." "Guess she a heavy sleepr." "Open the gate the orders are to let her free." The guard smiled happy they let me out. "That's great!" 


Toshiro looked at him. "I-I mean..." He smiled at him. "Don't worry I can see you were sad she was in here." The guard opened the gate with his key seeing I was happy. "Toshi-kun... don't touch there." Toshiro face turned red and he was twitching. "Sorry she been dreaming of you this whole time." 


Toshiro walked inside moving his arms down to me. "Brittany wake up." He lightly hit my cheek gently. I rubbed my eyes seeing Toshiro was above me. "Toshi-kun?" "Its me. I am sorry for being here late." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Toshi you came!" "Y-Yes..." 


The guard face turned red watching me and Toshiro. "S-So cute." I moved my hand against his back of his head, moving his face up to mine. He gasped looking at my lips seeing we were very close to kissing. I moved my lips against his. The guard twitched watching me kiss Toshiro. "W-Well... I can imagine she kiss you after all." Toshiro had ice appear near his feet as a warning to stop talking. I opened my eyes realizing it wasn't a dream.


 He was really there! W-Wait why would I dream of kissing someone? I pulled away embarrassed. "Sorry! I didn't mean to..." He sat up slowly. "Its okay." My heart beated in my chest of thinking about that kiss. W-What am I doing?! I kissed.... "My head captain he is allowing you to stay with me." I looked at Toshiro shocked. "But... why?" 


He got up moving his hand out to me. I touched his hand feeling he helped me stand up. "You are from Ayame Haku and Shad Haku... we been searching for you. For a very long time..." He said softly holding onto my hand. I was surprised they were searching for me... but if they were. Why didn't Rukia...? "Rukia... I told her my name yet she didn't bring me back." Toshiro looked at me seeing I was upset. "She... could have called you guys but she didn't. So, she knew I was there." 


"She lost her powers if she called she would have been found. She probably felt that you belonged there. She not that type of person to have you be taken away..." Toshiro held onto my hand walking with me out of the cell. "I will also be your teacher in training you." I looked at Toshiro shocked. "But... your a captain! Im a human."


 "I know but do not worry I will go easy on you." The guard watched me leave seeing I was happy through those shocked eyes. "Have fun miss Haku." I left with Toshiro holding his hand, which was warm against mine. He didn't seem to get mad when I kissed him. But... why was that? Was I losing it? I want to ask him but maybe I should wait till I find out the reason. I wanna at least be able to find out why I kissed him in the first place and... if my friends are alright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment