Monday, January 16, 2012

Bleach:Dark Souls Chapter 3-Truth and Lies


Toshiro ran out of the gate looking up at the sky. “I have to find her!” He sensed I was at Urahara’s shop. She must have been hurt! He left toward to Urahara’s shop. “Urahara where is Toshiro?! I want to ask him why he even kill her!” “She is not dead Ichigo and…calm down.” Orihime used her powers to start healing me. “Brittany…chan.” 

Toshiro ran in the shop moving inside the shop looking around for me. He ran down the hall opening the door seeing everyone. “Captain Hitsugaya glad you could make it.” Urahara said smiling at him. Ichigo moved his hand up to Toshiro’s robes grabbing him. “You bastard… How dare you show up here!” Toshiro looked at Ichigo shocked. “What do you mean? I came to see Brittany.” 

“You stabbed her you bastard!” Toshiro was shocked looking around the room till he noticed Orihime healing me with a wound on my stomach. Toshiro pushed Ichigo aside moving by Orihime seeing I was hurt. He noticed he felt his spiritual pressure on my body and he sensed Hyorinmaru. “No… why is my energy on her? I never stabbed her never…” 

He fell on his knees seeing the wound was healing but he was confused. Orihime saw Toshiro was crying while she looked at Ichigo. “It wasn’t Toshiro I told you he loves her!” Ichigo walked up to Orihime. “He is lying then why is his energy on her?” Orihime knew Toshiro was a good person. Urahara looked at Ichigo. “Ichigo Orihime is right he wouldn’t do this… I know it’s strange but something must be going on here.” 

Ichigo can’t believe they trust him after all Brittany got hurt by him. I opened my eyes looking around seeing Orihime and Toshiro. “Toshi-kun?” Toshiro reached for my hand feeling it slipped through Orihime’s shield while he grabbed my hands. “How do you feel?” Ichigo sat down across from me still angry at Toshiro. “He hurt you Brittany don’t trust him.” Toshiro glared at Ichigo with cold eyes. “I never stab her! I wasn’t there…I was in the soul society.” He bit his lip feeling I believe Ichigo. I moved my hand up to Toshiro feeling that he was really here. He wasn’t that scary, dark Toshiro whoever he was…he wasn’t him. 

“Toshiro…I am so happy you’re not that dark, evil Toshiro. He attacked me with no feelings he stabbed me even slashed at me but you are crying.” Toshiro gasped thinking if someone had set her up to go there and then meet a clone of himself… who do such a thing? Urahara thought if it was possible with clones of the captains. “Maybe…he was a reigai.” “Reigai?” Ichigo asked looking at Urahara. “They are mod souls but they may have gotten Toshiro’s abilities and power from inside the world between the soul society and this world.” Ichigo looked at me shocked. 

“T-Then… they tricked her just so they could get us to not trust Toshiro?” “That was their intension or so we go against each other.” “But Brittany knew who he is best since he was different but if he loved her from the start we have a problem.” Ichigo was glad he was different or Brittany love them both. “I am glad it wasn’t true I was stupid to think it was you Toshiro.” 

“Who gave you permission to call me by my first name?” Toshiro asked shaking his fist. Ichigo left the room smiling. “That…Ichigo.” Urahara smiled standing up. “Let’s just watch over Brittany for now and hope they don’t attack.” Orihime smiled standing up from her spot. “I can leave them here till she done healing.” Toshiro looked at Orihime with a smile on his face. “No need to do that I can heal her myself.” Toshiro said seeing Orihime shield went down. 

I panted quickly feeling the wound hurt without it being able to heal. Toshiro moved his hands above my stomach having his ice heal it quickly. Orihime gasped seeing it was healing faster than her own power. “Wow!” Urahara smiled at Orihime. “How about we leave them alone?” Orihime nods her head leaving the room to go home. Urahara left the room going out of his shop. “Seems we have someone being sneaky in the Seireitei.” Toshiro lie beside me with his arms around me. “How is the wound?” “It feels better than before.” 

I said feeling the ice was healing the wound that Toshiro left on my stomach. He moved his hands up to my face feeling I was soft but tears were in my eyes. “Do I scare you?” I shook my head laying my head in his chest. “It…was scary you well your reigai just attacked me with no pain, no fear…” Toshiro moved his arms around me looking at the wall. His eyes were filled with anger for he should have listened to Alice he could have avoided this. But why did he refuse? 

Was it because he wanted me to do it on my own? I looked at Toshiro seeing he was lost in thought. “Toshiro...” My finger poked his cheek gently. I have to find him and kill him! I will not let her fall into darkness… “Toshi-kun…” My finger rubbed against his cheek gently. Toshiro bit his lip with his eyes very angry with hatred. I moved my lips into his gently feeling they were soft. Toshiro opened his mouth shocked that I kiss him.

 I moved my tongue in his mouth slowly feeling his tongue against mine. Toshiro moaned softly licking my tongue slowly feeling my breathing was fast. I moaned softly feeling I was drooling from my lips, tasting his tongue against mine. Toshiro pulled away smiling at me seeing my eyes were in pleasure. “What am I going to do with you?”

 He moved his arms pulling my head up against his chest. “You should rest then we can return.” Toshiro knew he had to say sorry to Alice for not leaving sooner. Urahara smiled opening the door. “You shouldn’t leave till we figure out some more and don’t worry about Alice Yoruichi will be bringing her.” Toshiro sat up quickly looking at Urahara. “I see… then we should stay here for a while?” 

“That reigai Toshiro will be there and acts as you whoever is the enemy will want you to bring Brittany back.” Toshiro forgot all about the reigai’s he just wants me to be safe. “I won’t go back but…if Alice is safe then I won’t worry.” Urahara smiled nodding his head. “Do not worry Captain. We will bring her back soon I promise you.” He left the room closing the door. Toshiro lay back down seeing I had already fallen asleep. 

He kissed me on my forehead gently moving the blanket over me and him. “Good night Brittany.” He closed his eyes falling asleep being very exhausted from just trying to find me. He didn’t want me to be hurt not like before… but he failed. How can he still be loved? He knew that it was him but it must have been painful for me to attack his clone. Brittany… you are safe now. Rest I will now protect you with my own hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment