Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bleach:The Arrancar Chapter 9-The Attack!



We woke up hearing Toshiro’s soul phone was beeping. “What is it this time?” He grabbed his phone out of his pocket. I woke up slowly moving my finger up to my eye. I rubbed my eyes. He opened his phone seeing markings of arrancars that are here. “They come…” “The arrancars?” I asked looking at Toshiro worried. “Yes but do not worry I won’t let them win.” 

“Toshiro, I will fight with you!” “No…you just learned to use your zanpakuto. Aizen may be happy you’re alive so we can’t let them know you’re here.” Toshiro ate his soul candy moving out of his gigai. Fufu noticed two arrancars seeing them while he looked at Toshiro. “Make sure she is safe Fufu.” Fufu nod his head glaring at the arrancars. 

Rangiku came outside next to Toshiro. Toshiro was in the air watching the two arrancars that came. Momo moved on the other side of Toshiro. “Shiro-chan is Brittany alright?” “Yes, she is behind us and also do not call me by Shiro-chan.” He pulled his sword out looking at the two arrancars. Shawlong Kufang watched them seeing a girl behind them. 

So, they don’t want her to fight or that Captain must be hiding something. But I do not mind I rather fight him then a weak human. Nakeem Grindina moved behind me moving his hand up to grab me. Fufu moved his leg at the guy but he felt his kick did nothing. “You’re in the way!” He swung his hand at Fufu causing him to fly backwards into the ground. 

Momo gasped looking back seeing the guy had grabbed me. “Nakeem, what are you doing?” “I want to see if she is strong Shawlong.” “She is a human…no humans are stronger than us.” I winced in his grip seeing he could snap me in two if he wanted. Toshiro moved behind Nakeem moving his sword at his back. Nakeem gasped dropping me on the roof wincing in pain. 

Rangiku moved picking me up in her arms and moved me to another roof. “Brittany stay here.” She had me stay on the roof but she did a kido for a barrier. Fufu moved next to me having his head bleeding and his clothes was a bit ripped. “Fufu!” I moved my lips up to his head. “Brittany…chan, it’s alright I am here to protect you as long as my pill stays inside I will be alright.” His head wound healed quickly while he looked at me. 

“They won’t be beaten by them and this barrier will help us.” I looked down at my mark seeing it was glowing of the blue snow flake. “Fufu…I feel like I should help without me, they won’t last very long.” Momo moved a fireball at Nakeem. He moved away moving his hand to slap her. Momo fell backwards landing near us. “Momo-chan!” She coughed out blood seeing Rangiku was alone against him. “B-Brittany…chan, please don’t leave this barrier. 

Your own power is keeping it up and they fear to move to it. Unless he is a stupid fat giant…” She said in a weak voice with blood down her head and on her chest. “I will heal you Momo-chan…” I moved my lips down to hers slowly. “B-Brittany…chan wait! You shouldn’t kiss me there. T-That only belongs to Shiro-chan. Your lips…” 

I kissed her on the lips feeling I healed her wounds quickly giving her some of my energy. Momo gasped feeling her wounds were healed in a second. S-She…is so strong! Her power is like healing me it’s, like a Mother’s love almost like she is a goddess. The light was glowing all around me and in the sky. Shawlong looked back being in his form with his claws. 

“That power…it comes from the girl doesn’t it?” Toshiro panted slowly feeling his wounds were affecting his ability to fight. “I won’t tell you anything!” “Oh? You won’t…? Well I am sure Aizen love to see what she can do.” Toshiro eyes widen in shock thinking of Aizen touching me. “You won’t touch her!” He moved behind Shawlong moving his sword behind him. Shawlong smiled disappearing to slash Toshiro in the back. “You’re very close to her aren’t you? 

Is that why you won’t let her go…?” Toshiro panted a lot looking back at Shawlong. “It’s not that…she is my member in my squad I will give my life for hers.” Shawlong knew it was something else. Why should she not fight? She wanted to…he must be hiding something. “Then I will finish you off and then kill her.” 

Toshiro knew he needs that authorization to go through so he can use his full power. Rangiku used her Haineko ash mist on the guy to feel he hit her on the ground. “Rangiku!” I saw her from across the distance seeing she was hurt badly. Rangiku smiled looking at me seeing I was safe. I gasped feeling something inside me feeling my spirit came out of my body moving in the air. 

I noticed I was in a soul reaper robes. “This is…” Fufu saw that my body disappeared afterwards. Momo gasped seeing I was a spirit being her eyes were shocked. “Where her body go?” Fufu looked up at me. “I believe it is now resting her spirit self is out now just how you guys use us to replace in your gigai but she actually has two, a human body and a spirit.” Toshiro gasped seeing I had robes from the soul society. 

My robes were black with a pink ribbon in the back with my sword tied next to me on the right. Shawlong looked at me feeling my energy was higher than anything he felt. “B-Brittany… how did you?” “I felt a voice inside me saying to release. I am now in my spirit body, my human body is like a gigai you use.” I told him with my hand on my chest. Toshiro saw that I had a short skirt instead of pants like on his robes. 

“But your skirt…good Kon isn’t here or he be looking at you’re strawberry pan-“ “D-Don’t say that!” My face turned red moving next to Toshiro. I am a spirit now…and I have to kill this man for hurting Toshiro. “You will pay.” Shawlong backed up in fear. He felt he was afraid of me knowing Aizen would want her to come. But…he die even trying to bring her back. 

I moved behind him kicking him in the back with my foot. Shawlong didn’t see I moved. S-She so fast! He got kicked into the ground feeling his power was very weak against mine. Toshiro was shocked how strong I was. “Captain Jyushiro the girl…she helped Toshiro.” “Good we should put that mark on her now just so her power doesn’t go out of control.” “R-Right!” I felt a mark on my leg seeing it was a flower of a daffodil. 

“What’s this?” “That’s the mark that seals half of our power away. Seems they added one on you now just in case your power runs out of control.” “I see.” I felt my power was lowered down to 80 percent. “Toshiro…I.” I felt my body went back to my human body. Toshiro gasped moving to grab me in his arms looking at me. 

“Damn! They need to remove that…we need your help.” I grab onto Toshiro’s robes seeing his wound. “I will help you Toshiro.” He felt my tongue against his chest while he moved by Momo and Fufu. Momo smiled watching Toshiro. “Is she too much?” “N-No!” His face turned red feeling he wanted me to continue but he knew his blood shouldn’t be something I should lick. 

Shawlong got up moving behind Toshiro. “Shiro-chan, look out he i-“ Toshiro felt his claws on his back while he spit out blood on my face. “Toshiro!” I grabbed his robes seeing he was looking very dizzy. “Jyushiro, it was a bad idea she went back to her other form.” Jyushiro forgot with her power locked her spirit form won’t come out. “Alright we do need to let them have full power.” 

“Alright. They said it’s fine to use it.” Rangiku heard her wireless phone go off telling her it’s fine to use full power. “Captain…Captain!” Toshiro gasped hearing Rangiku’s voice. Momo heard it as well watching in fear. “Go full power it has been approved.” I moved on the ground seeing the mark on my leg appeared then disappeared soon after wards. 

Toshiro smiled looking at Shawlong. “Let’s finish him together Brittany.” Momo had full power and she left to where Rangiku is. Shawlong noticed my clothes changed back to the robes. “W-We must retreat!” I moved my sword next to Toshiro’s. “Brittany?” “Toshiro, can you send your energy with mine? I want to try and use it together to blast him away.”

 Shawlong moved in the air trying to get away. Toshiro moved his arm around my waist moving after Shawlong. “I am ready Brittany.” I nod my head moving my ice with his making our energy collide with each other. Shawlong shook in fear seeing he couldn’t move. Toshiro smiled causing his tail to hold onto his leg. I sent my energy with Toshiro’s causing it to attack Shawlong turning him to ice. 


Fufu smiled watching us both staring at Shawlong. “I wonder if he can be food.” Toshiro had his ice break causing Shawlong to disappear. “Brittany we did it.” I smiled hugging Toshiro with my arms around him. “All thanks to your help Toshiro.” He smiled moving his arms around me. “I only could do it because of you.” Rangiku moved behind Nakeem smiling at him. “You’re too slow!” Momo used a kido on him forcing him on the ground. “Tobiume!” 

She had a fire ball appear at him causing it to burn him. Rangiku used her ash mist to cut his body. “You are nothing but talk…” Momo smiled moving next to Rangiku. “I believe we beat him.” Rangiku stared up at me shocked I became like them so fast. “Brittany has grown hasn’t she?” “Yes… but I hope the others are okay.” Rangiku smiled at Momo. 

“I am sure they are fine. Besides I think Ichigo can hold up his own.” Momo nod her head knowing he can. Jannie moved her hands causing wind at the arrancar. “What is this?” The arrancar smiled at her. “You won’t even touch me!” Jannie jumped up moving her leg at his teeth. 

Jannie moved her other hand with fire burning him. Ichigo stared in shock of how strong Jannie was. “Jannie…? Where this power come from?” Jannie smiled moving up to Ichigo. “I learned it by myself…but Urahara helped me. 

He also helped Brittany I saw her fighting that captain.” Ichigo eyes widened in shock. “I see. Well let’s head to his place so you can recover.” Jannie did get hit by the arrancars on her ribs and she still fought. She had a strong will to protect Ichigo. She knows she will see me soon. Brittany please be safe…

No comments:

Post a Comment