Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bleach:The Arrancar Chapter 8-Kori No Hana



Rangiku woke up shocked she forget such a person. She knew Toshiro remembered but… “Brittany!” She ran in the room seeing I had woken up. It had been a day since I was asleep. “Rangiku?” I asked seeing Toshiro wasn’t in the room. She had tears down her face. “Brittany…how could I forget you?” I gasped seeing she was sad. 

“I had the dream I remembered everything…Rangiku I met you too, and Momo.” She nod her head walking up to me. “I remember! I never remembered before and I am so sorry.” I shook my head feeling tears were falling from my face. Rangiku sat in front of me wiping her tears. “Brittany…” She hugged me with her arms around me tightly. 

“Welcome back home.” I cried in her chest happy to have remembered but also because I remember everyone. “Let’s take a bath!” “Bath now?” Rangiku nod her head helping me stand up. I moved in the bathroom with Rangiku. I took my clothes off slowly with her. She smiled moving in the bathtub full of water. I moved in next to her seeing it was small but the first time I was in here was with Orihime and Fufu. “Brittany do your best to remember your zanpakuto.” 

“I am sure I will know her name now.” “Her?” She looked at me shocked. “You mean…you know her name?” “I can remember but…she is white as snow.” I said softly looking at Rangiku. “That’s fine when you remember you can finally fight with us.” I nod my head hearing the door opened. “Brittany there you are!” He glared at Rangiku. “She needs to train.”

 Rangiku got up putting on her clothes. “No you need to talk to her, she has something to tell you.” She left out of her gigai grabbing Roxy out of the room closing the door. “Jeez she just never thinks that air head.” Toshiro reached for the door handle. “Wait!” He stopped looking at me seeing I was naked. “Please take a bath with me…I have to talk to you.” 

Toshiro face turned red staring at me. “Alright…” He took off his clothes moving to sit in the bathtub turning his back to me. “So…what is it you want to talk to me about?” I didn’t know where to start but I remember us bathing in the hot springs. “That heart necklace do you have it?” Toshiro gasped feeling his body shake. “Y-You…remember?”

 Toshiro turned to face me looking shocked in his eyes. “I remember it all…the past.” I turned to face Toshiro with a smile on my face. He moved his arms around me laying his head on my chest. “Toshi-kun?” He felt so happy that I called him by that name again. “I am so happy you remembered…I do still have it but, I was waiting till you remembered.” 

“Toshi…kun.” I moved my arms around him happy I can finally remember everything. “I finally found you…I was happy seeing you there but I wasn’t sure if it was you. When those guys bullied you I remember when Miku.” I gasped remembering when Miku forced on me. 

“Miku…is he still there?” “Funny thing is he joined our squad with Rangiku and I. But he saw me as a captain and didn’t like it one bit.” Toshiro said moving to grab the body wash. I smiled at him thinking of Miku’s face when he saw Toshiro was a captain. “I can imagine he was angry.” “Yes…and what he said angered me but I am better at controlling it.” 

Toshiro moved the body wash against my shoulders slowly. “C-Cold!” He laughed softly moving the soap across my chest. “I am sorry but I can’t help that it’s cold, but you seem to be happy I am doing this.” “We always take a bath together so…but I am happy I finally remembered.” Toshiro moved his body up close to mine. “Should, I ask you what part you liked best?” 

He whispered in my ear quietly. “N-No! I liked all of it…I am happy. But were you searching for me?” He moved away rubbing the soap on my breasts. “I did…I searched when I came here but never could find you.” He moved the soap down to my stomach slowly feeling he was happy but, he is glad he ran into me that day. “Toshiro, you don’t have to search no more I am here.”

 I said looking at him with a smile on my face. He smiled back at me moving closer hearing my heart was beating very fast. “Your heart…it’s like music I remember hearing this.” I laughed softly moving my hands on his head gently. “You, get soap on your face now…” “It’s alright I have time to spend it with you.” My heart wouldn’t stop beating in my chest. But I was happy. We sat there in silence but I wonder what Toshiro was thinking. 

I couldn’t read his mind but I know one thing is that I won’t forget him ever again. We finished washing our bodies and hair to get out knowing I still have to learn my zanpakuto’s name but I remember. I had this power and before I knew my memories Toshiro had helped me, protected me. I can now remember the name… 

“I remember my zanpakuto name Toshiro.” I said moving my bra and underwear back on. He looked at me shocked staring at me. “If you call out its name, it will appear before you.” “Really?! I hope so… I want to fight with you Toshiro.” He had his clothes on being in his gigai. “I know you can since you have training and once you know your zanpakuto they will guide you.”

 I put on my clothes leaving out of the bathroom seeing Rangiku was with Momo sitting at the table. “Finally decided to come out huh?” “Rangiku and Momo!” I ran over to them moving to sit down. “Toshi-kun you should come sit too!” He smiled walking up to me moving to sit down. We had some food which was food from the store but Momo made it. “Where Orihime go?” 

“She went to go train with Rukia in the Soul Society.” Momo said moving to grab her cup of tea. Rangiku hiccupped moving her arms around Momo. “Momo…why does my captain hate me?” Toshiro closed his eyes shaking his fists. “You had sake instead of tea…Rangiku!” I giggled softly watching Rangiku.

 I never knew her that much since I met her. But she was a nice, kind person with a heart for sake. Toshiro heard I was laughing. I finished my food bowing to Momo. “Thank you for the meal.” Momo giggled softly looking at me. “Thank the stores here they seem to have someone cook them. But I should try right Shiro-chan?” He got up looking down at me. 

“We better go.” “R-Right.” I left with Toshiro to Urahara’s shop looking more happy with no fears of hurting Toshiro. I knew I can do it! I have to… “Back again? Can she do it this time?” “I believe she is ready this time.” Toshiro ate his green soul candy coming out of his gigai. “Stay out of trouble alright?” Fufu nod his head sitting down with his hands in front of him. 

“Why do I have to stay with him?” Urahara asked pointing to Fufu. I followed after Toshiro remembering the name I heard it in my dreams I just never remember after I woke up. She was trying to show me my past but…I never could see it. Toshiro looked at Urahara annoyed. “Just deal with it!” Urahara sighed. “Okay…jeez I swear your mod soul is very stupid.” 

Fufu watched me seeing a lion stuffed animal next to him. “Is that food?” Fufu pointed at Kon. Urahara smiled looking at Kon. “Yes that is food.” “What?! How dare you!” “You’re been nothing but a bother.” Kon ran over to me falling on the ground. Fufu glared at Kon. I gasped seeing Kon face turned red. “S-Strawberry panties.”

 I moved away from Kon seeing he saw them. Toshiro walked up to Kon slowly. “N-No it was…yes an accident but so cute!” He glared at Kon moving on his knees. “Should I punish you too?” “N-No!” Toshiro turned him to an ice cube. “There he won’t bother us now.” My face was red now knowing everyone knew my underwear. 

Toshiro blushed moving a few feet away from me. “Don’t worry about what he said…let’s train.” “Yes Toshiro-kun!” Toshiro used his bankai again but this time I felt it wasn’t hard to breathe I could actually stand there and be able to handle it. “Seems the training is helping.” “No…she remembered this time her zanpakuto will help her.” 

Urahara sensed that I was different I was more close to Toshiro but more knowing who I was. “You’re right she is different now, and she can fight with him.” I heard a voice inside my head. Her voice was very soft but I could hear it. “Brittany please hear my voice and listen…to thy name.” I listened to her voice hearing the name it was the one she tried to tell me but I couldn’t hear her. 

"Kori No Hana is my name…please call out my name.” He had his sword out while he looked at me seeing I was lost in thought. “Kori no Hana!” I called out the name feeling a sword appeared in my hands with snow falling down above my head. The sword was blue on the sword handle with a light blue on it and the blade was like ice. 

Toshiro was shocked he watched seeing my zanpakuto a girl next to me, she looked like me but her hair was silver with blue eye color. Toshiro smiled seeing the sword I held was my zanpakuto and I finally can face with him my own sword. “I now see you are ready to face me.” “Yes Toshiro-kun, I know now that I am ready and I won’t hold back.” 

Toshiro  moved his wings flying towards me with fast speed. I jumped moving my sword at his wings feeling it cut his ice. He gasped feeling some of his ice fall on the ground. Toshiro moved his tail hitting me in the stomach. I dropped my sword feeling I got knocked backwards, with blood coming out of my mouth.

 He moved his tail around my waist moving me back to the ground gently. “Always watch your enemy don’t let them hit you from behind.” “Y-Yes!” I felt my stomach got hit pretty hard. Toshiro moved his tail away from my body. “Let me see your stomach.” I lift my shirt up feeling Kon hugged my chest and my face turned red. “Even strawberry bra! I wonder if the captain gets to see this every day.” 


Toshiro hit Kon with his dragon tail far into some rocks. Urahara smiled watching Kon fly. “He doesn’t learn does he?” “Will he be alright?” “Yeah he will be fine he is just a mod soul after all.” “But…” Toshiro looked at my stomach seeing he left a mark. “I guess I did hit you too hard but the enemy will be rough.” I knew the enemy they are facing wouldn’t give me the second chance they cut me down. So I have to be ready! “I won’t make the same mistake twice Captain.” 

He smiled moving back some feet away from me. “Make sure that you don’t!” I picked up my sword hearing her voice while I gasped. “Do not get behind him… use my special attack the flash step. It is an attack they all know, but mine is more faster.” She told me the name in my ear. Toshiro moved behind me swinging his sword at me. I moved my leg at his sword kicking it back. 

Toshiro felt a force in the kick being pushed back. I used the flash step to appear above him swinging my sword down on his left wing. Toshiro fell down feeling his back got slashed. “Seems like she got me…” I ran over to Toshiro moving next to him.

 “Toshiro I am sorry! I just…” He smiled sitting up looking at me. “Don’t be sorry you finally can fight with us. Just don’t forget what I taught you…the arrancars may be very sneaky.” “Arrancars?” He forgot that I was out when he explained. “I will tell you when we get back.” He let his wings disappear feeling his back hurt a little. I moved my sword but in its sheathe moving behind him.

 He gasped looking back at me. “I can do the kido of healing its okay Brittany.” “I hurt you…” “Brittany it’s alright.” I moved my lips down to his back kissing his wound. He felt his wound was healing with one touch by my lips. “That is the healing kiss the Haku’s had very many spells more than the Soul Society ever had.” 

Urahara said walking up to us both. I smiled seeing his wound healed all the way. “Its healed see?” Toshiro felt no pain he truly was shocked how much I learned. “Brittany, you learned so much.” “Only thanks to you Toshiro-kun.” Fufu jumped on me sitting on my back. “Fufu…you do realize she is hurting on her stomach.” 

Fufu moved off of me seeing I had dirt on my face. I sat up slowly smiling at Fufu. Toshiro smiled standing on his two feet. “Come on let’s go back.” He moved his hand out to me. I touched his hand gently standing up slowly. We left back to Orihime’s house telling everyone the good news. Toshiro sat on the roof thinking of my sword. “I believe she will learn more things now.”

 I climbed up a ladder to the roof moving next to Toshiro. He smiled seeing I lay my head on his lap. “I know you will get stronger.” I smiled looking up at Toshiro. He took out an ice, heart necklace from his robes. “That’s!” I sat up quickly seeing it was the same one that he gave me back in the rukon district. “You do remember don’t you?”

 He moved the necklace around my neck remembering the first time he gave it to me. “It was my promise to you… I never forgot about it.” He moved his arm around my waist. “Don’t ever forget about it.” He whispered in my ear softly. I remember the promise he gave me it so I always remember him. If I had it I am sure I remember even with the spell but I was too weak and young back then. Toshiro had grown up and became a captain he must have went through a lot.

 I can see he wants to fight the arrancars. “Toshiro…I won’t forget thank you.” Toshiro lay down slowly staring up at the sky seeing the stars. “This reminds me of the shooting stars and us watching them together.” I moved on top of him remembering the stars that night it was beautiful. “I remember.” 

Toshiro moved his arms around me slowly looking up in the sky. I closed my eyes hearing his heartbeat. It was like music to my ears but by the time I thought about it. I fell into deep sleep happy to be close to him and all the memories I had locked away were now known to me. Toshiro…if we fight the arrancars I want to be by your side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment