Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bleach:Dark Souls Chapter 4-Lovers Mirror



I woke up feeling like I wanted to explore where I met that Toshiro. I felt like he wanted to be saved or maybe I can defeat him. I ran outside of the shop feeling the air was cold just like before. My legs felt cold only wearing my long, sleeve blue shirt with my dark, blue skirt that was under my butt with black, leg stockings. I had to find out if he really wants me dead.

 I saw Toshiro near the tree seeing he looked at the tree where he had stabbed me. “Toshiro!” I ran up to him seeing he turned slowly to look at me. “Toshi-kun, I thought you were in your bed.” I said moving next to him. He stared at me seeing my wound had healed. “I couldn’t sleep besides this place…” He touched the tree remembering he had stabbed me here. 

“Oh…what about it?” “I stabbed you here.” I gasped seeing his eyes were glowing blue a light, blue color not like Toshiro’s eyes. “You’re…” “That’s right I am the reigai of Toshiro.” “W-Why did you…attack me? I don’t understand if you are his clone.” Toshiro moved me on the ground sitting on my lap. “W-Wait…” “I did it because I was ordered to not that I want to.” My eyes widen in shock looking at his eyes. 

He leaned down laying his head on my chest. My heart was beating in my chest very fast, feeling it was going to explode. He just…like Toshiro he not evil but why was he told to kill me? “I hated to stab you… I rather protect you.” Toshiro kissed my chest where my right breast was moving his hands up against my breasts. I gasped feeling my body react to his touch just like the real Toshiro.

 I shouldn’t let him do this or I might fall in love with them both. A lovers mirror….is a tricky thing. “What’s wrong?” I noticed he had my shirt up to my neck. Staring into his eyes It was hard for me to look away. He waited for my answer staring into my eyes. “I just… feel like you’re like him.” Toshiro looked at me seeing I was blushing. 

“You do love him because he is the real one but also I love you but he never stab you… I am sure Kageroza was testing to see if I could do it.” “W-Wait that… new scientist in squad 12?” Toshiro nod his head slowly moving my shirt down. “That is him… but I told you too much.” “Then… he is the enemy?” Toshiro sensed someone was coming. “I will leave you now… maybe I will see you later.” He left disappearing from in front of me. 

“What should I do? If I tell everyone they might be able to stop them…” Toshiro ran up to me panting a lot feeling like he could of lost me if I had got hurt again. “Brittany!” I turned quickly seeing Toshiro. It was the real one and he looked worried. “Toshiro…” Toshiro walked up to me moving me up against the tree. “Where did you go?” “I went out for a walk.” 

Toshiro moved his head up against my chest. “Someone touched you…” My eyes widen in shock knowing Toshiro would notice something was wrong. “Who touched you?” He asked looking up into my eyes. I looked away feeling like I couldn’t even tell him. “Brittany, you’re hiding something from me.” He moved his hands feeling my breasts. 

I moaned softly looking at Toshiro feeling my mark glow on my chest. “I knew it… he was here. I feel like it wasn’t as dark this time though. What is his intension? Why… did he attack you?” “That’s why I asked him…to go alone.” I said looking at the ground worried. “I fear that these reigai may be after something or someone.” Toshiro held onto my hand walking with me back to Urahara’s shop. 

“I have to go back and I want you to stay with Urahara no matter what.” “W-Why do you have to go back?!” I asked him grabbing his robes feeling I be lonely without him. “They need my help in the Soul Society.” “But…it’s too dangerous with the reigai.” He shook his head feeling he had to go and see if everyone is alright. “I will be back by tonight so no leaving the place until I come back.” 

“Aw, okay Toshiro but I will miss you.” He moved his lips up against my ear. “Don’t, you think I thought the same?” He moved his tongue against my neck slowly. My body moved against his tongue feeling I got shivers by just his touch. “Now you be good.” He opened the gate using his sword. I moved my hands up to my face. “Yes… Captain.” 

He smiled at me seeing I still wanted him to continue. “I will continue when I get back.” He left in the gate smiling to himself. I will wait for him till he comes back but can I wait that long? That night I lie on the bed wishing Toshiro could be here. Wishing I could hold him… I started to cry feeling I missed him. A finger wiped my tears away slowly sitting beside me. “W-Who is there?” Toshiro moved closer showing that it was him. “T-Toshiro?” I sat up slowly seeing he was actually here. 

“You came back!” I lay my head on his lap gently feeling It was soft. He smiled moving his hand on my face gently. “I am back.” It was really him…he came back! “Brittany, were you lonely?” “I-I was…” He helped me sit up moving down on the bed slowly. “Come… let’s sleep together.” He had his hand up to me. Toshiro seemed to know that I was crying… he always knew when I was sad he always, cheer me up no matter what. 

My hand moved up to his slowly feeling it was cold. I moved lying on top of him feeling he was warm. He moved his arms around me feeling I was soft. “Brittany, you don’t have to cry no more I am here.” I felt his hand was on my face rubbing my face gently. My face turned red feeling his hand was warming up against my skin. 

“Brittany, you should sleep you have black lines under your eyes.” “Yes…” I lay my head on his chest closing my eyes slowly feeling I could sleep with him here. Toshiro saw I fell asleep while he smiled looking outside. His eyes were glowing while he knew the real Toshiro wouldn’t be leaving to come back here. He had to protect me even if it met stealing away my heart to love him more. He won’t lose to his original not this time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment