Thursday, January 26, 2012

Inuyasha Chapter 1-The Well Across Time




I had dreams of my past, of a world that is not like my own. The world was back in the old era, with demons killing humans and some demons were good. Others...were bad they were after a jewel of four souls. The Shiko No Tama. Shikon Jewel... the one jewel that has caused everyone to be at war.... "Brittany wake up!" Kagome yelled hitting me on the head with a book.

 I sat up rubbing my head. "O-Ow..." I started to cry. "That hurt."  "You were talking in your sleep about that stupid shiko no tama crap." She glared at her Grandpa standing outside with the broom. "Telling you stories that is fake..." "Now let's go." She said in a grumpy voice. "Kagome..." I got ready putting on my school uniform. 

The shirt was long sleeve with green and a white stripe near the wrist, with a red bow in the middle of the shirt with the same design as the wrist that was on my shoulder. The skirt was green but I added white leg stockings to go with it. I ran outside with my blonde hair shining in the sun light. Kagome grabbed my hand running down the stairs. She lived at a shrine, I lost my family in the fire and they saved me so I lived with them here. My family were well known here and everyone was kind to me... but I also have a friend here. His name was Toshiro Hitsugaya. "Toshiro!" 

He waited leaning against the wall at the entrance. "What took you two so long?" Kagome pointed to me. "She over slept." Kagome ran inside the entrance seeing her friends. Toshiro smiled at me. "Ready to go?" "Yes." I grabbed his hand. He moved his lips up to my head gently. My face turned red hearing people whisper. “Ignore them.”  

We left inside the building to go to class. The classes were slow I got a few classes with Toshiro but girls were jealous so they ask how to get close to him. “You’re so lucky he talks to you!” “Yeah I bet she has done something for him…” “Wonder what it was.” Toshiro glared at the girls talking to me. “Brittany I am ready to go.” I bowed to the girls. “See you later.” 

I ran past them over to Toshiro. “Toshiro you ready?” He nod his head moving his arm around my waist walking away from the girls. “W-What does he see in that girl?!” The girl asked sounding angry. “Got new fans again didn’t I?” “Yes seems they are jealous of us being together.” Toshiro left out of the school with me. I still remember when I met Toshiro everyone teased me. I was short than anybody else and they picked on me calling me the silent bird. 

“Look she’s so creepy!” “All she does is not saying anything what a creepy girl.” My tears formed in my eyes. Kagome stood up from her seat. “How can you live with yourselves? Don’t you guys have any shame?” “Why do you defend such a creepy girl?” A guy pointed at me with an angry look on his face. I cried not able to handle it anymore. Kagome ran up to me moving her arms around me.

 We were 5 years old when it happened and Kagome I met her as a child we played together but that same day I met Toshiro Hitsugaya. He also couldn’t stand seeing others pick on me because they saw I was weak. “You guys are so sickening! I can’t believe you are in this class.” Everyone was shocked they defend me against them. “I don’t… get it.” Kagome smiled at them. 

“Of, course not you don’t have a heart or kindness like her.” They hugged me with one arm. My tears seemed to fade away from those evil kids. After that day the kids didn’t bother me again they were afraid of Toshiro. But I was happy to have friends. “You said about your dreams of a different world…” Toshiro said while we walked down the road. “Yes… it had demons in it and this jewel.” 


“That jewel Kagome hates but I heard of it from her Grandpa as well and I feel like it’s real.” “You do?” “It has to be if he interested in it.” “I agree! Kagome just won’t believe him no matter what.” He sighed walking through the city with me down to the stairs up to her shrine. “I have to go early since I have to practice my kendo.” “Oh that’s right you have kendo! I will practice my archery up here.” “Good luck.” He said with a smile on his face. 

“Thank you Toshiro…kun.” His face turned red looking away from me. “Alright, alright come on you need to go up there.” “I can’t leave unless you go first.” Toshiro gasped. I looked at the ground afraid to even walk away from him. But what if he wants me to? “Alright I will go fi—“ Toshiro moved his arms around me moving me up against his chest. “Brittany good night.” He said in my ear softly. Toshiro left afterwards with his hands in his pockets. 

I ran up the stairs hearing the voice from the well making me stop at the top of the stairs. What is that sound? I ran over to the doors opening it seeing no one was there. Toshiro sensed something was wrong turning around running to the shrine. I ran down the few stairs up to the well. I don’t hear it no more… but why? The top of the well blew off having a demon come out. “I finally can see you my child.” “What?” 

I asked feeling the demon grabbed me moving me down into the well. Toshiro ran in the room with the well seeing I was being pulled down. “Brittany!” He reached over the well for my hand. I tried to reach for Toshiro’s hand. “Too late.” Toshiro gasped seeing I disappeared and he was shocked. “B-Brittany…” “Toshiro what’s wrong?” Toshiro squeezed his fists feeling a few tears fall down his face. “I couldn’t…save her.” Kagome gasped running up to the well. 

“B-Brittany fell in there?” “I told you… that your Grandpa was telling the truth. I saw something take her something not real…” Kagome eyes widen in shock seeing the well had broken off and even I wasn’t that strong. “I was…foolish to leave her alone.” Toshiro hit the well falling on his knees he knew that he couldn’t follow. He loved me very much just to see me in fear and not able to help hurt him. “Brittany… I am sorry.” Kagome stared in shock scared that I was really gone. Brittany… where have you gone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment