Friday, January 27, 2012

Inuyasha Chapter 2-The World of Demons



I fell down the well remembering Toshiro’s voice but I didn’t think he not come down. I looked up seeing he wasn’t there “Toshiro…” My body felt different being here it was close to my dream. I climbed up the vine seeing it leads up to the top of the well. I climbed out seeing trees and grass everywhere I looked. It was peaceful like I went back in time. 

“N-No shrine… I must be through the well but I know it’s so different.” I whispered hearing a growling noise. “W—What is that noise?” I asked looking around where I sat on the well. A boy came out of the bush having an ice, dragon tail with wings on the back of him and ice claws. “T—Toshiro!” He looked at me seeing I looked like a human. A human? He thought to himself feeling like he had to get her out of here. The demon came out running at Toshiro.

 My eyes widen in shock seeing the demon in front of him was scary. Toshiro slashed his claws at the demon turning it to ice. He moved over to me picking me up in his arms. “You damn brat!” Toshiro had his hand under my legs and the other hand on my back. He looked different his eyes were the same but his ice on his back and he had claws like that demon but it was ice too. “Toshiro… what happened to you?” He looked at me shocked that I knew his name. 

“How, do you know my name?” The demon jumped at Toshiro. I notice Toshiro was bleeding on his chest. “You’re hurt!” He jumped flying in the sky causing the ground to turn to ice. “Don’t worry about me human I am fine.” Human…? He is a demon so it can’t be Toshiro but why does he look the same? I was so confused. Toshiro landed by a cave moving inside putting me on the ground. He felt his wings disappear as the ice shattered but his tail stayed and his feet were like mine. “How do you know my name? I never met you before…” 

“I…I came from the well I don’t know but seems like I traveled through time.” Toshiro fell on his knees feeling his wound was making it hard for him to breathe. “I never heard such a well but it’s true that I didn’t smell you till now.” My face turned red hearing he could smell. H-He is a demon! Of course he can smell just as a dog can. Or… a cat. 

“Why are you so red? All I said was I could smell you.” “You see… there is someone that is human like me but he looks like you without the tail and claws…and ice.” Toshiro looked at his tail moving it a little to the right. “I see. So that must be how you know my name… he must be my future self in your time.” “Your ancestor?” “Yes… so it seems like you would know that my last name is Hitsugaya.” I nod my head hearing the demon growl trying to find him. 

“Why do you fight demons?” “He attacked me first almost killed someone I was trying to protect earlier…” “I didn’t see anyone…” “It was you.” I gasped looking at Toshiro shocked in my eyes. He looked away moving his tail back and forth. Why does she make me excited? She just a human… yet I feel like I want to protect her. I moved his shirt open a little seeing he was bleeding on his chest. “W—Wait! What are you doing?” “I can help you.” He moved his hands on my shoulders. 

“Alright… but I don’t think you can being a human you can’t heal me.” I remember from my dream I was a priestess but I don’t know if it’s real or not. My hands moved near his wound on his chest. I have to try and save him! My hands were glowing white near his wound. Toshiro gasped feeling his wound start to heal and he gasped. “It’s warm…” He closed his eyes moving his hand up to my wrist. “Are you a priestess?” 

“I… have these memories I don’t remember so I must have a past being here.” I healed his wound in a few seconds. This would have taken the nurses a week to heal maybe even more. Toshiro opened his eyes slowly looking at me. I fell forward against his chest feeling weak. “What is your name?” He caught me in his arms. His hand moved up on my head while his other hand was around my waist. “Its… Brittany.” He held me closer to his chest picking me up slowly.

 I gasped feeling he had his wings come out and he left the cave moving to a village close by. My head moved up against his chest feeling his heartbeat. It was just like… “Toshiro, you have to let me go down there!” “Kagome… I can’t let you go. What if Brittany comes back?” Toshiro asked sitting on the steps in the room of the well. Kagome knew he was right but Brittany is in danger. “Brittany needs our help!” “Kagome… be patient I know how you feel.” 

Kagome looked at Toshiro seeing it was dark outside. “You better go home… we will keep you informed if she comes back.” Toshiro knew he shouldn’t worry. But he has to go back home and he missed kendo but he isn’t bad at it. “Alright.” He got up from the steps leaving the room. “Don’t you dare leave.” He said walking away from their shrine. 

Kagome knew she had to see me… she had to break his promise. Sorry Toshiro… I can’t follow your request. She jumped down the well seeing she disappeared as well going down a blue light. “I must be going through time…” I woke up sitting up on a bed that was on the ground. The room was dark but small like a hut. Toshiro leaned against the wall watching me. 

“You slept long enough? I told the priestess about you and she said she let you stay but demons will come… so she asked me to stay. But I need to find a demon named Naraku.” My eyes widen remembering a demon in my dream. He was pretending to be my friend I could see past it but got attacked on my shoulder. Toshiro saw my eyes were blank like I was in my own memory. 

He moved up to me his tail wrapping around my body. He stared at my neck remembering if he found someone he loved to mark them. I rubbed my eyes feeling a tail up against my back. “Toshiro since when do you have a tail?” He moved his hand up to his face. “Did, you forget you are in the world with demons?” I gasped seeing Toshiro had his tail wrapped around me but his hands were on my shoulders. “Sorry… when you said Naraku I remembered that demon.” 

Toshiro eyes widen in shock. “Naraku… did you see what he looked like?” “No he was being my friend but I knew or sensed it wasn’t my true friend.” “I see… he did that with my friend but I was betrayed and he left my village in destruction. I was close to her… but he killed her in order to get close to me.” “Why?” “I am a powerful demon… plus my parents believed I killed my wife. She was to be my wife in our dragon culture we bite the ones we love and leave that mark. 

But I never bit her but we were very close. Sara… she was the only thing that kept me alive.” Toshiro loved someone here and yet now Naraku ruined it. “Unforgiveable! I won’t let him win… I know I am not myself but I can’t forgive someone who hurt you.” Toshiro moved his wings around me moving his arms against my back. “Thank you…Brittany you are so kind. Sara would have said the same words even if she died for me.” He said in my ear softly. “Toshiro…” 

Kagome ran in the hut panting with loss of her own breath. “Kagome…chan?” “Brittany we been worried sick!” “I am sure she came from your world… you both have weird clothes.” “T—Toshiro?!” “I am not the same one you think of… I am a dragon demon.” Kagome saw the wings and tail. “Y-You’re right he isn’t a demon… but what kind of world is this?” 

“It’s probably not the same time as yours I am sure.” Kagome knew the way he was talking couldn’t be the same Toshiro. But… what kind of timeline is this? She couldn’t let me stay here… she must take me back. “Come on!” Kagome grabbed my arm feeling Toshiro grab her arm with his claws. 

“Let her go!” I gasped seeing Toshiro eyes were a diamond like shape and his fangs were showing a little. Kagome winced in pain feeling his claws were sharp. “It…hurts.” “Toshiro wait!” Toshiro looked at me worried. He felt strange he didn’t want me to go… “I don’t want you to go.” Kagome looked at Toshiro knowing this isn’t the real one. But his feelings are the same…What is going on here? She asked herself staring at us both. I was worried but my heart was beating fast at those words. Toshiro…kun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment