Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bleach:Zanpakuto Souls Chapter 1-Zanpakuto Souls



It was winter in the Seireitei where I lived with Toshiro. I sat in the hot springs with just my towel covering my body. “Today was rough… Toshiro was extra moody today.” I remember him yelling at Rangiku. “Why, is my tea not ready yet?” “Captain it’s too early for sake.” “I said tea! Not…sake.” He yelled standing up from his desk. I walked from the other room moving my finger against my eye. “Good morning.” 

Toshiro face turned red seeing I was up with my hair a mess and my robes were messed up. Rangiku noticed Toshiro was happy when I was here. “Bri-chan, Captain Hitsugaya was angry again…” She whined moving up to me. “I was not!” He yelled moving up to Rangiku. “Now get back to work!” I sighed looking at the hot spring water thinking if maybe I can’t make him happy. Then…there was that time I gave him cotton candy that I had with me. I wanted to share with him but… “W-What is this?” “Captain isn’t that nice?” “You got your own food well…its sweet.” 

Toshiro face turned red eating this in front of everyone. “Even an adult needs to eat sweets in a while.” Steven said eating his ramen while he sat next to Momo. Toshiro shook his fists looking at the cotton candy then at me. “Brittany come with me.” He grabbed my hand leaving out of the room. I followed behind him feeling he leads me to his private hot springs. “Toshiro?” “I am sorry for acting like that… I just can’t eat something like this in front of everyone.” He grabbed the cotton candy moving it up to his lips. 

“Because it is very sweet…like you and I want to taste you too.” He moved me up against the wall gently. “Captain…” “Call me Toshiro.” He whispered in my ear softly. “Y-Yes…” He dropped the cotton candy moving his tongue up against my neck. “Toshiro….” He smiled moving his hands down to my robes. I still remember that time we had sex here every time I brought something sweet he come here. The water felt nice and warm just like Toshiro does after he and I are done with sex. He felt very good… “Toshiro won’t come here since I have no sweets.” 

“Who said about me not coming here?” He sat in the water with his towel around his waist. “T-Toshiro?!” I gasped seeing he was sitting there across from me. “What’s wrong? You forget that this is my private hot springs.” “B-B-But… how long have you been here?” Toshiro looked at me with his eyes staring into mine. “Since you were lost in thought you also talked to yourself about the cotton candy.” My face was red with the thought of him hearing me. 

“And about the sex…” “N-No more! Please I am sorry.” He moved next to me moving his arms around me. “I don’t mind hearing you talk about it since it was our time together.” “C-Capt—“ “What did I say about calling me captain?” He moved his finger up to my chin. I looked up at his eyes feeling weak against him. “Toshiro…kun.” He let my chin go slowly moving his arms away from me. 


“Today was rough and the last few weeks… I need to train soon but I feel funny.” “Why?” “I am afraid I won’t be able to protect you.” I remember with Aizen back when I met Toshiro I left his side only because I sense Momo was in danger. “Toshiro-kun you won’t fail Hyorinmaru will help you if you need it.” Toshiro looked at his sword seeing it lay on his robes. “I will train also so there no need to do it alone.” Toshiro smiled moving his hands through his hair slowly. 

My heart was beating fast in my chest watching him touching his hair. He smiled standing up from the hot springs. “Let’s go to bed it is late.” He had his hand out to me. I touched his hand standing up feeling my towel fall. He caught it moving his arm around me, pulling me close to his body. “You don’t need to be so nervous… I see you naked before.” My face was red knowing he was right still was embarrassing. “Come on… Miss red face.” 

“R-Red face…? Toshiro you’re so mean!” We got changed into our robes leaving the hot springs to his room. He sighed seeing sake all over his office. I helped him clean up the bottles while I moved on the bed lying down. Toshiro moved next to me feeling the bed wasn’t big enough but he could just snuggle with me. 

My eyes were tired from all happened today but I can finally be alone with Toshiro. He moved his arms around me slowly feeling my back. I moved up close to his chest feeling his heart beat in his chest. “Good night Brittany.” “Good night Toshiro-kun.” He kissed me on my forehead softly. I smiled closing my eyes holding onto Toshiro’s robes. 

He closed his eyes leaning close to me while he fell asleep smiling as well. We both slept through the night but… what we didn’t know was a darkness that would change our lives forever. Not what we could think of would happen…. I heard a voice telling me to be careful as it was my zanpakuto. “Kori-chan…” 

No comments:

Post a Comment