Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bleach:The Hana Ai Chapter 1-Bri Hinamori


The time for me to join the academy was here, I had no time to stay in the rukon district. I stayed long enough to hear stories of Aizen and that they won. I ran in my academy robes with my hair down and my hair blew in the wind. I ran into a guy who had a black, robes on and was standing by my sister Momo Hinamori. She was younger than me. “Momo?” 

Momo turned her head seeing I was in the red, academy robes for the soul society. “Bri-chan!” She moved her arms around me hugging me tightly. I gasped looking at the guy. He smiled looking at Momo. “So, that is your sister?” Momo let me go soon after moving next to him. “Steven, this is my sister Brittany Hinamori.” I bowed my head down to Steven slowly. “Nice to meet you Steven-san.” He blushed seeing that I was older and looking like Momo but she was so cute. 

Momo stared at Steven annoyed. “Come on let’s go!” Momo grabbed his arm walking away. “Good luck at the academy sis!” I lift my head up blinking my eyes. “I am alone again…” The academy was large but other students were there. I wonder if I can pass. “Captain we really have to help at the academy.” “Yes for our selection…we need to find members to join our squad.” 

Toshiro said walking up to the class slowly. Rangiku sighed feeling so strange coming here again she remembered joining and being in this class. “We will have Captain Hitsugaya and Lieutenant Matsumoto have you chosen to be in their group. We will have each Captain come so be prepared and do your best!” “Sir!” I ran up to the academy running in the class room sliding falling down in front of Toshiro and Rangiku. 

“M-Momo?” Toshiro gasped seeing me thinking why is she here? She already graduated. “Momo, you should be out of those clothes!” I felt very nervous to get up they think I am Momo. The teacher smiled looking at Toshiro and Rangiku. “That is not Momo.” Rangiku gasped looking down at me. “S-She isn’t?” Toshiro remembered seeing Momo with Steven earlier so it couldn’t be Momo. I sat up slowly moving on my feet in front of Rangiku and Toshiro. 

“Konnichiwa, my name is Brittany Hinamori.” Toshiro gasped looking at me shocked. Rangiku looked at Toshiro then at me. “Do you know her?” Toshiro felt happy that I was here, he remembered me sitting on the bench alone till he sat with me and talked to me. “No. I never met her in my life nor in my past.” I started to cry feeling he did that on purpose. 

“Shiro-chan!” I hugged his waist moving on my knees in front of him. Everyone was shocked seeing I touched a captain. “W-What is she doing?!” “That bitch touching Captain Hitsugaya like that.” I heard angry voices from girls but the guys just had nose bleeding. Toshiro looked up at the people feeling like they are just like everyone else. 

Cold hearted and cared about their own life and not others. I let Toshiro go moving up to the back row I was alone in that row. It felt as though I was a monster. Toshiro watched me seeing I looked sad and alone. “Captain Hitsugaya do you have someone in mind?” The teacher asked staring at Toshiro. “I do teacher in fact I already chosen one.”

 “J-Just one?! You need more than that sir.” “I know but she will do. The other captains can take the rest I don’t need people who make my members feel bad.” “Who is this girl?” All the girls stared at him with their eyes. “I wonder who it is! I bet it’s me.” “No, why would he pick you?” “Captain?” I knew it wouldn’t be me… he forgot about me and besides I am weak with this kind of thing. I rather be picked by someone who could kill me and get it over with. 

Toshiro walked up the steps moving to the back row. Rangiku smiled knowing who it be and she couldn’t ask for anyone else. She knew these girls were stuck up and Toshiro never bow down to those type of people. All the girls gasped seeing Toshiro was beside me. “What! No way you choose…” The teacher smiled at Toshiro happy with his choice. 

“Come on girls there are more captains that will choose you all.” I looked at Toshiro next to me seeing he was next to my ear. “I pick you.” My eyes widen in shock that he choose me over everyone else here. “There you have it… now class Bri Hinamori will be training with Hitsugaya no complaints I will not hear any girls talk to her about it either.” 

Toshiro nod his head in the direction for me to leave with him. This is so sudden! I got up following after Toshiro feeling like my heart could fall out of my chest. The girls glared at me but I was truly happy being chosen. “We, want you to train hard and learn! I will not go easy on you Bri-chan.” Toshiro said softly looking back at me. I started to cry happy he remembered. 

“Captain, why don’t you two talk in your office then start? I am sure you both got to catch up.” Toshiro knew they wouldn’t mind if they did that even for a little. “Alright.” Rangiku smiled touching my shoulder. “Next time let’s go out for sake alright?” She left after that using flash step. “Hey! Damn…her.” “Sorry.” I bowed my head to him slowly. 

Toshiro moved to pick me up in his arms moving fast away from the academy to his office using flash step. I was still trying to regain the breathe I lost when he grabbed me. “Here we are.” He was so fast, so far behind from me. He moved me on the sofa gently. “I can go get us two cup of tea if you like.” “S-Sure.” I said moving my legs under my butt so I was sitting on them. 

Toshiro left the room quickly. I sighed slowly feeling close to Toshiro It was hard to breathe… “Toshiro-kun…why did you have to let me go?” He came back with the tea moving behind me. “Did you want to sit on my lap and drink tea?” I jumped up seeing Toshiro had the cup and he moved in front of me. “Come on sit down I am ready.” He was sitting down behind me while holding my cup of tea. I sat down feeling his legs something soft. “Is this better?” 

My heart was pounding in my chest of being this close. He moved the tea up to me. “Now drink.” I took the cup of tea thinking if this be a bad idea. Toshiro wondered what I was thinking, I haven’t said anything since he stopped my thoughts. “Toshiro… no I mean captain Hitsugaya?” “You can call me Toshiro for now till you join my squad.” I turned to look back at him seeing his smile on his face. “Okay Toshiro-kun!” “Alright after this tea you and I need to start training or at least learning the books about soul reapers.” 

“Aww but they are so boring! Can’t you just teach me?” He coughed on his tea moving his arms around me. “Don’t you think that be bad? I am here to teach you yes. But you need to read the books and learn for yourself, also you have all the kido’s and spells to learn.” My head felt it was being crushed by millions of books and to learn that much. I fell off of his lap onto the couch. Toshiro gasped feeling my head. “A fever…” 

He moved his hand up against my head feeling the cold should help my fever for now. “Bri-chan…” He didn’t want to let any other captain take me away. He was glad he started first if not… then she be in Mayuri’s or someone else who is strict. “Brittany don’t ever leave my side.” He moved his hand on my face feeling it was very warm but he always loved that about my face. I will protect you Brittany Hinamori I swear it… 

No comments:

Post a Comment