Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bleach:The Arrancar Chapter 7-Memories



I went to bed with Toshiro we both held hands while we slept. Momo had slept with Rangiku whispering in her ear. “Shiro-chan finally happy isn’t he?” “Yes, I believe he found her the one he told us about.” Momo remembered he said about a girl when he became captain. “Welcome to our squad Captain!” Rangiku cheered holding a bottle of sake. Azumi held another bottle of sake on the other side of Toshiro. “W-Why are you here? You’re from squad 3…” 

“Come on Captain the more people the better it be.” Toshiro sighed seeing all his squad was cheering with Rangiku and Azumi. He felt like someone was missing, someone he wanted to see. Ever since he became captain he wanted to see her. Toshiro left the room walking outside of the room. He looked up at the moon only remembering her face, her smile even her name but he knew that she must be a dream of his made up from his own memories. 

“Hey congrats on being captain.” Steven softly pats him on his shoulder being taller than him but he did respect him. “I know I wanted to be captain but you beat me to it.” “Wasn’t easy you know…” Toshiro knew he had to study very hard to get this far. He felt like he wanted to get stronger for Momo but someone else. He remembered that he made her a promise he find her. “Brittany…” 


Rangiku remembered that day so clear while she lay next to Momo wondering if I really was that same girl. “Captain…” She whispered softly closing her eyes before falling asleep. I was dreaming of a long forgotten past, a dream that was erased from my very soul. The day I met Toshiro all those years ago when I was five years old. I was in a village with other people or souls. 

My family had me stay there in a hut which I was respected by souls even soul reapers. I ran outside in my pink kimono with my hair up in two ribbons. I didn’t care if I got in trouble I just wanted to explore. I ran by some trees stopping to see a small boy. He looked the same age as me but he looked lonely. He sat on the bench near his home holding something that looked very good.

 It had a football upside down kind, of shape with black things in it but the middle part was pink. He was eating the watermelon seeing a girl was watching him. He stopped looking at her. His cheeks blushed seeing how beautiful she was. I walked out from behind the tree seeing he watched me move. “H-Hello…” I whispered seeing he looked like an ice prince just sitting there. 

“Hello.” He held out a watermelon out to me. “Do you want some?” “Sure.” I walked up to the boy seeing an older women walk out then I stopped. “Don’t be scared child.” She told me with a smile on her face.  I moved up next to the boy seeing he hand me a watermelon. “Is this good?” “Yes. I love it a lot I do eat it with a girl but she is asleep.” “I see I just came here today!” His Grandma watched me seeing a women run up to her house. 

“Brittany don’t run off like that!” She bowed to the older lady. “I am so sorry! If she bothered you…” “No she didn’t but you know children they love to explore.” “Not all kids are like that.” He glared at the kids walking by. I looked at the kids seeing they were watching me. I moved behind the boy looking at them. “Don’t worry. Toshiro will protect you from them.” 

“R-Rena!” Toshiro gasped looking at his Grandma. I notice the boys were still watching me. Ayame looked at the children seeing they were watching her daughter. She sensed they had no good intention but Toshiro she sensed good inside him. “Toshiro-kun please take care of my daughter.” 

Toshiro looked at Ayame. He knew that they weren’t like the others who came here. They were afraid of him and he hated the look they gave him. “Sure I can do that. But I ask for free watermelon.” Rena laughed softly with Ayame. “Of course child we got some here.” I smiled at Toshiro seeing he smiled back at me. “Shiro-chan who is this?” “Momo, can’t you ask her not me.” Momo bit her lip and looked at me. “Hello my name is Brittany Haku.” 

Momo bowed smiling at me. “We should all have a sleep over!” “What?” Toshiro looked at Momo annoyed. “Can we Toshiro?” I asked him staring into his eyes. He blushed eating the watermelon. Momo blinked her eyes never seeing him blush before. “Then let’s do it!” Momo yelled raising her hand in the sky. “I asked some friends over is that okay?” 

Toshiro saw her friends were hiding behind the tree. I looked at them then at Toshiro. “Toshiro…” “Don’t worry Brittany this happens all the time. Makes me wonder if they even have hearts.” He said glaring at them. Momo sighed looking at them. “Don’t be afraid guys! He is very harmless.” “Hey!” He yelled seeing they walked up to Momo. “Momo come on.” 

“Yeah he is very creepy.” Momo sighed looking at Toshiro. “Forgive me Toshiro…” Toshiro looked at them knowing this happens every time. Momo left running with her friends. “Guess it just be us again.” He sighed looking at the ground. But truthfully he didn’t care he was happy just with me. I smiled at Toshiro grabbing his hands. “Toshiro don’t be sad okay?”

 He blushed looking at me. “Smile okay?” He smiled at me seeing I blushed a lot. “W-What?” “It’s a cute smile Toshiro-kun.” I told him. I was happy with him even growing up when Momo had left to the Soul Society I was happy talking to him. We were older around 13 but Toshiro had grown up a little but the kids still glared at Toshiro. 

“Toshi-kun.” I ran up to him having braids in my hair and my kimono had flowers on it with a pink bow in the back. Toshiro wore a green kimono but his eyes were still the same and did grow up some height. “Toshi? I have a name you know!” “That’s your nickname Toshiro. I am giving you a nickname.” Toshiro face turned red sliding the door open. 

“Then would you like to come inside?” “I can come inside?” Toshiro smiled moving on the ground. “Of course its fine Brittany, you been coming here since you first met me.” He said moving his hand out to me. I smiled moving my hand up to his. He pulled me up on the bench moving me close to him. “Toshi… you shouldn’t do that.” 

The kids who always be afraid were grown up but they were mean. I laughed with Toshiro moving inside his home. “You both should take a bath.” “B-Bath?” I asked remembering we did as kids but were… older now. Toshiro face turned red the thought of bathing with me now. “Grandma we aren’t that close!” “Oh, come now you both see each other every day.” 

Toshiro knew his Grandma was stubborn but it was too soon. I left with Toshiro to the bath which was in a hot spring that only we could go to. “Toshiro, I am sorry If you di-“ Toshiro moved his lips up against my face. “Don’t say those things. I am happy you met me and happy that I don’t have to be alone anymore.” I stared at Toshiro surprised he say that. 

He always been kind to me ever since I met him. “Shall, we take our bath?” I nod my head moving my robes off slowly. Toshiro looked away embarrassed he have to see me naked. I moved in the water with a towel around my body. The water felt nice and warm after sitting in his house for a long time. But I didn’t mind because I loved Toshiro.

 He took his robes off feeling his heart beat very fast. I sat still looking forward thinking what if he doesn’t use a towel? I see his… my face turned red touching my face. My towel dropped down my body showing my chest. Toshiro came in with his face red having a towel around his waist. “Brittany?” He touched my shoulder. I moved my arms around Toshiro hugging his waist. “Oh what do I do?!” 

Toshiro face turned red feeling his body felt funny, a shiver feeling he never got hugged by a girl or even touched. I gasped seeing I was touching Toshiro, I touched him without even asking. “S-Sorry! I was freaking out seeing you naked that I was still lost in my thoughts.” I moved next to him feeling I felt naked without the towel. “Your towel fell.” He points his finger down at my towel. 

I picked the towel up feeling it was wet. “Oh it got wet…” Toshiro grabbed his towel moving it off of his body. “W-W-Wait Toshiro you shouldn’t take yours off too.” “I don’t want you to only be naked it wouldn’t be fair.” My face turned even more red feeling I have to see it. But…he is a guy and every guy has them not like he is no different. “Toshiro…” 

He moved both our towels by our clothes moving to sit next to me. “Don’t be embarrassed if we do….love each other we have to be naked.” My face turned even more red with the thought of having sex. “Ah look they are together and bathing together.” 

The guy was the one kid who always glare at Toshiro. Back then he was scared but now he always picks on us. “Go away Miku I have no time for you.” Toshiro said looking at him with his cold eyes. Miku bit his lip not going to be afraid of him. 

“I wouldn’t want you to think your all the boss around here you freak!” He picked up our robes. “W-Wait!” I yelled knowing without those we can’t change back into clothes. “Shut up you freak! If you’re with him then you must love him…who should talk to a monster?” 

Miku asked throwing our clothes in the water. I gasped feeling sad why would he pick on us? This world is so mean…so cruel. Toshiro grabbed my hand. “Brittany can you sit down for a second?” He asked in a serious tone. I sat down not wanting him to get mad at me too. 

Miku laughed pointing at our clothes. Toshiro felt something inside him was growing a certain power he never felt before. “I hate bullies like you…you always bully the weak because you feel like they should be put down like you.” The water felt cold I never seen Toshiro this angry. Usually he ignores him but this seems like a Toshiro I don’t know. 

Miku backed up feeling snow on the ground. “S-Snow? Wait Tosh…iro I didn’t mean it like this. I-I just thought to show you I wasn’t scared.” Toshiro looked at Miku with anger in his eyes. “You could have just done it to me but…when you call Brittany a freak that’s pushing it.” He saw Miku’s legs were turned to ice. Miku gasped. “Someone help!” 

I looked at the ground feeling Toshiro had powers not like before. Like they were coming out… Ayame broke the ice with one touch of her hand. Shad hugged Toshiro close causing him to calm down his energy. “Its okay…I will make sure this kid has punishment.” Miku was shaking in fear. “T-The Haku’s!” Miku pointed at Toshiro. 

“He was going to attack her I tried to stop him but he…he used his ice and stopped me.” Ayame hated to hurt this boy but he was threating her daughter and Toshiro who she trusts the most. “You’re wrong Toshiro never had hurt her…if he did he would have done so.” She looked at Miku with sad eyes. “You should stop blaming others for your mistake.” 

The guards took Miku away walking away from the hot springs. “You two we brought you new towels and you can finish up here it’s getting late.” “Yes Mother and Father we will be out soon.” I told them seeing they left to go follow the guards. 

“Sorry Toshiro…I didn’t think they actually attack you.” I whispered sitting down next to Toshiro. He smiled looking at me. “No, I am glad your parents came or I wouldn’t have been able to stop.” He moved his hand up against my face slowly. “I love you so much I can’t stand to see them hurt you.” My face was turning red again just by him touching my face. 

“Toshiro…same for me I want to help you Toshiro anyway I can.” “Thank you.” We looked into each other eyes for a long time. But I knew one thing and it was I loved him. I wonder if Toshiro felt the same. Toshiro moved my face up against his lips slowly, feeling they were very soft. I kissed him on his lips moving my arms around him. 

My body moved up against his slowly feeling warm against his skin. Toshiro lay down on the ground slowly with me on top of him. “Brittany…” He was breathing fast feeling his body was very warm. I lay on his chest feeling I was ready to try but if we did it here we be seen by anyone. “Toshiro we shouldn’t do it here anyone can see.” 

Toshiro knew that he could wait. “You’re right I don’t want them to cause Rena any trouble.” We put the towels around our own bodies grabbing our wet clothes leaving back to his hut. He saw a note by Rena with two bowls of rice. “Toshiro please eat the food and I will be staying with Ayame and Shad. Oh! Don’t have too much fun.” Toshiro shook the paper with his face all red. 

I looked at the paper reading what it said. “Rena…” “Seems like she knew we turn this way.” He came in the room seeing two beds were together. “All this for us…I am happy but should we?” I smiled taking the ribbons out of my hair feeling it was wavy. Toshiro blushed just looking at my body with the water still on my skin. He has to control himself! But how can he? They were about to make out in his hot springs…how did Miku get there anyway?

 He must have lied to Rena so she let him in. I found two kimono’s for the both of us. Toshiro felt we should try it before putting those on. “Brittany if you want to continue we shouldn’t till we try then we can put those on.” I put the robes down walking to the bed. “You’re right Toshiro-kun we can try since we are alone.” Toshiro sat down on the bed moving the towel around his waist. 

“If you don’t want to we can wait.” “No! I can do it now I love to if you want to.” Toshiro smiled looking at me. “I don’t know what will happen but I am sure we both will be ready if you do get pregnant.” My face turned red thinking if we did then what would my parents do? I lay down on top of him feeling his heart beat fast again. “Toshiro, your heart its beating very fast.” 

“I never done this before so I am very nervous.” I moved my hands down to his towel. He gasped feeling his penis was getting hard. Damn! What is this feeling like I want her to… I moved my tongue against his penis slowly. Toshiro moaned softly laying his head back while he panted slowly. “Does it feel good?” He looked at me with his body not able to handle it no more. 

“Yes very good…please don’t stop.” My tongue moved against his penis slowly. He lay his head back down feeling his body was getting hotter. It’s so hot… I can’t stand it. He felt the room was getting cold with his energy going crazy. I stopped feeling the room had snow in it looking at Toshiro. “Toshiro…your making it snow.” He looked around feeling the snow fall in the room. 

“Sorry I just seem to not be able to control it.” “It’s okay Toshiro I know you can control it later.” I said moving on my feet over to the robes. “How about we take it slow okay?” I asked smiling at him. Toshiro smiled back at me knowing that he have to find out why he can’t control this power. We put on our robes eating the rice that was left for us by Rena. 

I thought maybe she could help him if she knew or I could ask my parents. Toshiro kissed me on the head with his lips gently. “Don’t worry I am sure I can find out from my Grandma.” He told me moving his arms around my back. “I know Toshiro-kun. I will hope she knows what she can do to help.” Rangiku sat at the ramen shop sensing something around in the rukon district. 

“I sensed last night a cold…snowy kind of feeling.” She sensed it was close by. “I should go see who it is.” Rangiku left money on the counter for her drink. She moved in the rukon village sensing it was calm but she still could feel the cold air in the hut. “We should get some rest.” “Oh you’re right.” I lay down next to him on the bed seeing he was red on his face. 

Toshiro moved me close to his chest. “Good night Brittany.” “Good night Toshiro-kun.” I said softly kissing his chest. Toshiro blushed moving closer to me before he closed his eyes to fall asleep. Rangiku appeared near our bed before I fell asleep. I sat up seeing her she had orange blonde hair but it was to the back behind her shoulders. She wore black robes and carried a sword behind her. “Hello there.” She said softly leaning forward.

 I blushed seeing her she looked so beautiful. Her eyes were like a deep sea staring into my blue eyes. “My name is Rangiku Matsumoto, I am a soul reaper I am sure you heard of them um…?” “Brittany Haku that is my name and I do know because my parents are soul reapers.” Rangiku gasped looking around. “Why are you here? You should be in the Seireitei.” 

“My Mommy and Daddy wanted to take me here.” I said looking up at her. Rangiku remembered they still do missions but only if their daughter was safe. “I see.” Rangiku grabbed my hand. “May I talk with you outside?” I nod my head following her outside of the hut. “That boy…he has powers like I do. If he doesn’t control it he could end up hurting you, or even his Grandma.” 

“You know how he can control it?” “Yes he has to come to the academy but then he be leaving you behind…” I gasped knowing that he had to go but maybe it be okay. “You should tell him when he wakes up too. I know he will understand.” Rangiku smiled moving her arms around me. “I promise I will and you must be strong.” She knew it be hard on me without Toshiro but it be the best. 

“Rangiku-san…” That morning Toshiro was shocked to have met Rangiku. “I can’t leave Brittany! I have to protect her…I promised her parents so I must refuse!” Rangiku sighed looking at me. “He is stubborn how you like this guy?” “Hey!” I grabbed Toshiro’s hands with my hands softly. “Please go Toshiro! We can’t have sex if you don’t go.” Rangiku smiled watching Toshiro. 

“Ah! So you lost control of your powers even then…” “Shut up!” “Toshiro…it will be okay I will stay by Rena’s side till you can visit again.” Toshiro bit his lip afraid leaving he have to never come back. “I…” Rangiku smiled touching my shoulder. “Don’t worry! He will come back they have time to come back but it may be a while.” Toshiro knew this would help him but would Rena allow it? 

“Come on.” Rangiku got up holding her hand out to Toshiro. He hated goodbyes but he knew he come back. I waved to Toshiro slowly. Toshiro moved over to me his arms around me. “I will come back.” I cried in his chest hugging him back tightly. Rangiku watched us both happy that he have someone to come back to. Toshiro let me go leaving with Rangiku and leaving the village.

 He wishes he could have brought me along but that be selfish. Rena comes back that morning seeing Toshiro was gone. “Child…did he go to the Seireitei?” I nod my head slowly showing her the note he left for her. Rena smiled taking the note. “I am happy he can now finally learn to control it. Then maybe come see you but…you be so lonely.” 

“It’s okay I can help you around here.” Rena smiled at me. “Such a sweet child.” Rena touched my head gently with her hand. “But…your time is short here. If my son doesn’t get back I will tell him.” “W-Wait…I am leaving?” “Not yet but soon.” Rena had told me that I won’t be here much longer. Where would I go? I went home to my parents. “Honey are you okay?” 

“Yes… just Rena told me we are leaving soon. Why?! I love it here with Toshiro and Rena…” “Because, we are going to live somewhere else and, that be far away from here.” I gasped looking at Ayame and Shad. “B-But…Toshiro he will be sad.” “You got two weeks if he doesn’t come then you will have to go.” Ayame said softly. Shad looked at Ayame sad he hated to take me away but only way I be safe. 

“I am so sorry honey we will come back we promise.” I knew this was painful but I had to deal with it. But…I wish I gone with Toshiro. The weeks seemed like it never would end each day was lonely and black and white. Like I was playing in a sad movie waiting for my love to come back. Miku came back soon after running to find Toshiro. “Where is he?” He saw I was sitting with Rena eating watermelon. “Where is he?!” Rena smiled at Miku. “If you’re looking for Toshiro he is not here.” 

“So someone finally got to him huh?” I started to cry dropping my cup of tea. “How can you be so cruel?” Miku looked at me seeing I was crying. “H-Hey I…” Rena glared at him. “Just leave.” Miku ran away not wanting to hurt me since he had a crush on me. I made her cry…I know what I have to do. I need help from my friends. “No way! You want us to what?!”

 “Shh! If Rena hears she will attack us with her eyes.” “Dude Rena is old she never notice.” Miku knew he could pull it off just a present for Toshiro when he comes back. “Dear, can you go out shopping for me?” “Sure!” I took the list from her running out of the hut. “Now our chance.” Miku smiled watching me leave. I ran to the store getting everything off the list. 

“M-Miss Haku!” The person near the front desk was shaking. “I like to buy these and I got change too.” “Y-You can have it for free please.” He bows his head to me. I smiled bowing my head back to him. I left with the food in a bag. Miku saw I was coming back. “Now guys let’s do it.” I felt boys grab me covering my mouth with something. My body felt dizzy and faint while I dropped the bags of food. Miku was touching my legs. “Toshiro…” He growled biting his lip. 

“Wake up!” He slapped me across the face with his hand. I opened my eyes seeing Miku and his friends. “W-Wait Miku…why?” “I won’t take no for an answer so I took you here to have sex with you.” “N-no!” I screamed for help. Miku covered my mouth with his hand moving me against the wall. Why…? Why does this have to happen? Oh Toshiro if you were… here you help me. 

Miku had his friends hold my hands down while his hand moved up my leg slowly. He had my robes off quickly seeing my bra and underwear. “I bet Toshiro touched you until you screamed like you are now.” “No… he never want to hurt me.” Miku glared at me with hate in his eyes. I was scared of him I couldn’t even look into his eyes. Miku laughed grabbing my underwear slowly. 

Toshiro…I wish you stayed. Toshiro-kun I am sorry they will steal away what you wanted to have. I wanted… “Bakudo #1 sai!” Toshiro yelled causing Miku and his friends on the ground in pain. “Have you learned nothing? You all will be punished!” Miku growled in pain thinking Shad had come. “Dude you idiot! You should have just hurried and had sex with her already!” 

“Shut up…I didn’t think they find us.” Toshiro landed in front of me with different robes on and he looked calm and his energy wasn’t out of control. I opened my eyes watching him. “Toshiro…kun.” The guards came to take the boys away for a more punishment longer punishment for Miku. “Brittany…I didn’t know he would do this I am so sorry.” 

It’s okay…I just am glad you stopped him.” I was crying moving my arms around myself. He came back…Toshiro has come back! “When I came I sensed your energy was troubled so I came quickly.” I hugged Toshiro’s legs feeling it was him, it was really Toshiro. He moved on the ground with his arms around me. “I missed you so much! If I knew this were to happen I would have took you with me…” “Toshiro…it’s okay because you came back.” 

He moved his lips up against mine softly. “Toshiro…” I kissed him back moving my arms against his slowly. He moved to lay on top of me. We lay on the ground for a long time. My eyes watched the sky while I wished I could stay like this forever. “Toshiro…next time you come to visit I won’t be here. So I am glad I could see you.” Toshiro gasped sitting up quickly. 

“W-What do you mean?” I moved to sit my body up slowly grabbing my robes. “My parents are taking me away somewhere it must be in the world of the living.” Toshiro squeezed his fists. “Why can’t they just let you stay?” “They want me to be safe.” Toshiro bit his lip feeling like this was unfair. “I don’t want you to go! I will not let them take you.” “Toshiro…” 

We walked back to his house I didn’t find my parents anywhere must be at a mission again. Rena had left us food again but she stayed at my house. “Rena… again?” He asked glaring at the food. “Seems like it was just yesterday but now I got better control.” “You want to try?” Toshiro shook his head. “I can wait…but I won’t be able to be here anymore once I become a squad member or even Captain. But I will search for you if you leave…I won’t give up.” 

“And I won’t stop either Toshiro I will remember! I promise.” He gave me a necklace with a heart made out of ice. “This will make you remember.” I touched the ice heart knowing it was made by the one I really love. “Now let’s get some sleep.” “Yes!” I lay down on the bed next to him. He moved me against his chest. “Good night Brittany.” He moved his lips up against my head. “Good night Toshiro-kun.” I closed my eyes falling asleep afterwards.

 I was very happy at that time wishing I could stay there but even if I did. I never get to see him again… Once he became a squad member or captain I have to either join or find someone else. Ayame came in with Shad. “We are sorry to do this Toshiro…” Ayame took the necklace off moving it in her pocket. She used a spell on me causing me to forget everything about Toshiro.

 Shad did the same to Toshiro once I was gone. They left soon after while holding onto me. Toshiro sat up feeling his head hurt. “Brittany! Brittany…” He looked around for me running around in the village. He felt I was disappearing from his mind. 

He ran searching but I was going away from his mind. He fell on his knees and hands with tears down his face. “Brittany… I will search for you!” He looked up at the sky feeling it was snowing but he kept crying till all of it was gone and he just knew that someone was gone but he never even asked about it. “I have to get back… good bye Grandma.” 

1 comment: