Friday, January 20, 2012

Bleach:Dark Souls Chapter 5-The Battle


I woke up feeling my head being pet by Toshiro. “Did you finally wake up?” My face turned red seeing I drooled on his robes. “Oh…I am so sorry!” Toshiro smiled moving his hand up to my face. “It’s alright Brittany.” He moved his hand under my skirt slowly. I gasped looking at his hand feeling he rubbed my butt slowly. “Did you want…more?” 

My heart wanted to but doing it here may wake up everyone… everyone here may come watch. My face was red with thoughts of us getting caught. “N-Not here… we get caught.” Toshiro held me close using flash step taking me inside my house on my bed. “Is this better?” “Y-Yes… thank you.” He moved me on the bed being above me. His hands grabbed my skirt taking it off slowly. My heart wouldn’t stopped beating feeling that we have sex  once again and it’s been too long. He had taken off my underwear moving my legs apart. “This is your favorite place isn’t it?” 

“W-Wait… not!” He moved his tongue up against my pussy licking slowly. “You taste so good.” He was licking a little faster moving  his finger up to my top of my pussy. “This spot you can’t control.” I grabbed onto the bed feeling I already was getting warmer. “Please…” He  took his pants off moving them next to my skirt slowly while he grabbed my hands moving his penis inside me very slowly. “You’re very tight.” “Sorry…”

 He smiled looking at me moving in and out of me feeling he went in deeper. “Do not be sorry I love it when you’re tight makes it more enjoyable.” I moaned softly feeling his penis was in deeper and it felt like I was opening up. He moved a little faster feeling I was getting wet. “Seems you do like it fast…” “No…” He moved his hands on my waist feeling my skin was very soft. He wished he could really love her… but he is not the real Toshiro but he knows this is what she needs.

 He felt it was telling him to do it. “Brittany… what if you get pregnant?” He asked worried if she does the real Toshiro will know. “It’s okay I rather have sex with you and worry about that later.” Toshiro closed his eyes pushing in deeper feeling he went in my womb. “Then you better be thankful.” “Yes I am.” He cummed feeling his cum went inside me while he felt he could do it again but the more he does it the more she could get pregnant. “Toshiro…thank you.” 

“I’m not done yet.” I gasped seeing he pulled his penis out slowly. “I have to have you cum… then you will feel very good.” “No I am happy just…” He rubbed my pussy with his hand slowly. I moved away from his hand sitting up slowly. “Brittany, if you don’t cum you will only not feel pleasure as I did.” “B-But…” He lay down on the bed slowly. “You want me to lick it don’t you?” I nod my head slowly looking at him. “Then come over here.” I moved sitting on his chest slowly. 

“You have to move up to my mouth.” “Y-Yes…” He smiles looking at me waiting for me to move. I wonder if she will do it… Toshiro ran in the soul society sensing nothing is wrong. “I wonder why I was sent here.” He thought about me and that reigai. “Damn it… what if they sent me on purpose?!” He jumped on the roof sensing spiritual pressure everywhere. “I have to get back or he could…” He saw a image of me on the ground with blood on my stomach. 

No… she won’t die! He noticed someone sitting on the roof. “M-Momo?” He jumped down to where she was at. Momo looked at him seeing it was Toshiro. “Shiro-chan…” “Momo are you okay? Where is Steven?” He looked around for him seeing he was nowhere in sight. “He had to go help his squad so I am waiting for him here.” “I see. Well don’t push yourself too hard.” 

He knew he couldn’t trust her unless he knew she was really a reigai. Momo got up turning her back to him. “How’s Brittany?” “She is good recovering from an attack.” “I bet you attacked her didn’t you? Just… like Aizen you betray her feelings.” Toshiro gasped looking at Momo. “W-What are you saying?! I never do that to her! I know the real Momo wouldn’t say those things.” Momo turned around to have her eyes glow a light blue color. 

“I know… because you killed us both.” Toshiro remembered back in the past seeing both Momo and I on the ground next to each other. “N-No… I didn’t kill you both.” Momo smiled moving her sword into Toshiro’s stomach. He gasped feeling blood came out of his mouth. Momo ran at Toshiro slashing at his shoulder. Toshiro fell feeling weak from the first attack. “M-Momo…” “I hate you. You hurt Brittany and I you’re a monster… murder, and also you probably kill off Alice too.” 

Toshiro coughed out blood feeling he needed my help. Brittany… please be safe. I moved my pussy close to his face feeling my body shake thinking of his tongue inside. “You’re shaking… I promise it will feel good.” He smiled moving his tongue slowly against my pussy. I gasped feeling it felt good with his tongue against my pussy licking inside me. 

He licked inside my pussy slowly moving his tongue up slowly tasting I was wet. “Always thought it would taste good…” He said moving his tongue even faster inside my pussy. I opened my mouth feeling his tongue felt very good. I closed my eyes feeling my body was going crazy. He licked slowly again feeling I was getting more wet with each time he licked. She more adorable then anything… I just want to protect her, please her anything… she makes me truly happy. 

He licked fast feeling I was shaking against his tongue. I lay my head back feeling lost in pleasure from his tongue. Toshiro stopped moving me to lie down on my back while he smiled moving my legs up. “T-Toshi…kun?” He moved his tongue against my pussy again not wanting to stop. “You’re very wet I remember how you like me licking here.” I grabbed my chest feeling my body was going to cum soon. My body wouldn’t stop shaking… 

He stopped moving his finger up against my pussy slowly. “Does this help?” I gasped feeling it did help me cum faster but he feels different somehow. He more rough more wanting to have sex with me for fun… “Toshi…kun you’re acting different today.” He knew she would start to notice as he is not the real Toshiro. “Do not worry I am just very happy I can do this again.” He said moving two fingers in my pussy moving them in and out slowly. I moaned feeling my pussy was very wet and his fingers went right through. “See? You allow me to even enter with only two fingers…” 

“It’s not me… it’s my body.” He smiled licking the top of my pussy while moving the fingers in slowly. “I-I’m going to…” Toshiro smiled moving his fingers in faster feeling I was dripping from my pussy. “You better hurry and cum.” “Y-Yes…” I felt my cum squirted out moving on his hands feeling some spilled on the bed. He smiled moving down pulling his fingers out slowly. “You are dripping with cum… did you enjoy it?” “Yes… thank you Toshiro.” 

He heard his soul phone go off hearing it was an order. “I have to go back again… I am very sorry.” “It’s alright I will wait for you.” Toshiro put his pants up tying his bow while he smiled. “I will be back.” He left through the gate leaving me once again. I wonder how everyone is doing…. Wait! I forgot about the reigai is he here? I looked around sensing nothing. Toshiro ran away from Momo hoping I was alright he couldn’t think of anything else.

 He has to get away from Momo. Being a reigai he couldn’t attack her… He jumped from another building seeing Momo appeared in front of him. Momo moved her sword down at his shoulder. “You won’t escape.” She ran at him moving her sword at his other shoulder with some of his blood hitting her face. Toshiro…. Where are you going? My mark was glowing blue while I gasped seeing Toshiro being attacked by Momo. “W-What?! Toshiro…. No!” 

I put my clothes on moving to grab my zanpakuto. I opened the gate leaving in a secret gate that only I can go through or other people. I ran down the dark area seeing it didn’t look dangerous. Kageroza must be behind this… he must be! The gate opened letting me enter the soul society. “I can sense his energy going down… Toshiro!” 

I ran to the direction he was at standing by some buildings. Toshiro yelled in pain feeling the fire force him backwards. “Toshiro…” I had my zanpakuto disappear moving my arms out to him. Toshiro… I will catch you. Toshiro landed against my chest feeling something soft. I fell on the ground feeling Toshiro was against my chest. “Toshiro hang on I will heal you!” 

I lay him on the ground gently. Toshiro moved his arm moving me up against his chest hugging me close seeing Momo sent a fire ball near me. “Brittany… why did you come?” “You left earlier I had to save you.” “E-Earlier?” He gasped knowing the reigai of himself was there. “Brittany that wasn’t me.” He said looking at me serious. “That was my…reigai.” My eyes widen in shock knowing that we had sex and it was him. Then….could I have a child? My fears were that I had a child not by Toshiro the real one but…. I can’t handle it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment